Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Wind Deflectors, Light guards, Bonnet scoop droplinks

Garage clearout. 2nd gen parts.

3 Wind Deflectors. Passenger side missing. Rears come with clips. Drivers one could easily be tiger sealed on. £25 posted.

Cup holder £10 posted

Metal rear light guards. Might actually do something as opposed to the crappy plastic ones on my Range Rover. Painted in high gloss enamel. Rough finish in places but look great. Never got around to putting them on mine. £30 posted.

Izuzu Trooper bonnet scoop freshly painted in black. Again a sad end to an unfinished project. Perfect size for a Pajero/Shogun intercooler. (I have one spare) £30 posted.

New rear droplinks £15 posted

Yes Please on the rear light guards, is paypal payment ok?

Comment

Yes please for the Wind Deflectors

Comment

Payment can be made to r.evans2859@googlemail.com

You are welcome to collect for £20 Trunks. I am in Bradford.

I also have for sale a set of mudflaps £20 posted

A pair of wings in grey. The do have some scratches but no dents and more importantly they are not rotten inside out like the wings on mine were! £80 posted for the pair.

Pictures upon request.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob5464 View Post
          Payment can be made to r.evans2859@googlemail.com

You are welcome to collect for £20 Trunks. I am in Bradford.
          That is a very fine offer I pretty much have no spare time this weekend to call over. Can I paypal gift £20 now, & call over sometime next week, or weekend?

Failing that, when I realise it'll be New Year I'll spot you the extra £5 to put them in the post

Thanks

James

Comment

That would be fine, drop me an email when you would like to come and we can sort something out.

Comment

Hi Rob,

Just sent payment for the rear light guards, (sent as a gift to avoid fees). I've also emailed you my address for posting.

Thanks

Nige

Comment

Interested in the rear drop-links. Do you still have these?

Comment

I do indeed. My email for paypal is posted above. Don't forget to include your address and what you are actually paying for. I will update when posted.

Comment

PPG on its way

Did you get these from RT?

Comment

Cheers. Can't remember to be honest but probably. Spend £1600 with them in not much longer than a year.

Comment

One last question...I can't tell from the pic...but are the rubbers and washers in the packs? I can only see the bolt on the rods

Comment

yep, never even got as far as opening the packets.

Comment

Cool...I'll definitely have them.

CO-OP online and phone number are down to maintenance so I can't transfer the money to PayPal yet. I transfer because the feeless works both ways from a PP balance

Usually it's instant...not sure why they're down, though. Will try again.

Comment

Just got through to a CO-OP bloke...everything is down until 6am! Even the phone banking.

We ok to sort in the morning?

Checkout the banking login: http://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X