Bull Bar - Hilux surf Gen 2 Chrome full Wrap Around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull Bar - Hilux surf Gen 2 Chrome full Wrap Around

Excellent condition bull bar which I am taking off to replace with a Yoshie winch bumper. Lights are included but frankly they are trashed so they are just a free part of the package or will be binned. Front bumper will be for sale too although it is a little tatty but would recover with a good rub down and a spray in a new colour over the chrome.

Bull Bar - up on ebay for £420 but i'll take sensible offers from forum members. Bumper offers around £30.

I've also got a whole bunch of other REALLY random surf spares lying about that I need to deal with.
    1. Front drivers door window glass
    2. 2 brake calipers that need a rebuild (kits available if you look hard enough I just don't have the time to refurb them - http://brakepartssuperstore.org.uk/c...uk/d15640.html)
    I'll dig the rest out of the garage soon and list here.

Bumper will be removed once the Yoshie Winch bumper is powder coated (say 2 weeks) but bulbar can go almost immediately.

Ebay item for the bull bar:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281181516322

Monkey not included .....
    Last edited by andy_enuff; 8 October 2013, 21:08.
    ======
    Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Does this seem like a fair price?
    ======

Comment

For the bumper, yes.
      Still on a mission.

Comment

Ive dropped the starting price of the bullbar on ebay to something maybe a little more realistic and there is no reserve. The buy it now price has to be 40% more than that so dont pay too much attention to it....

Its starting at £275 now so a bid at £275.01 would be the highest bidder and be a fair price I think...
        ======

Comment

So last drop on the price on this bull bar and then it's going to the scarp yard.

£220 starting price on the bumper on ebay now. Had 2 people buy it only to tell me they didn't really want it so a real buyer from the hilux forum would really make my day as I don't want to send it to scrap, i'd much rather it went to a good home.

New ebay listing is: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281181516322

Would really like this to go to a good home and not the scrap yard.
          ======

Comment

Remove the BIN price and set a reserve for £240.

Comment

Originally posted by andy_enuff View Post
              Does this seem like a fair price?
              £420 is ridiculous.

You can buy a whole truck for a grand. Is a bullbar worth nearly 1/2 of the whole truck ?

I'd expect it to go for about £120 - £140. If you're going to scrap it then just put a starting price of the scrap value on it and you're quids in if it sells.

Comment

Hi, if the bull bar doesn't sell on eBay, would you accept £150 for it?
                Bit cheeky but if I was to buy it, I wouldn't be able to pay until after my payday on the 25th. Would this be ok?
                Thanks in advance, Scott

Comment

Originally posted by beammeup6375 View Post
                  Hi, if the bull bar doesn't sell on eBay, would you accept £150 for it?
                  Bit cheeky but if I was to buy it, I wouldn't be able to pay until after my payday on the 25th. Would this be ok?
                  Thanks in advance, Scott
                  Guess not then!

Comment

I paid £130 including 8"spots and free del for mine which was cheap. If i was to sell (which i`m not) £170 i would ask if that helps
                    GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

Comment

if any body is still after one, im located in norwich just removed mine

Comment

Working...
                      X