kzn130 fuel pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kzn130 fuel pump

Hi i have a spare KZN130 3.0l fuel pump up grabs as i have had to let my hilux go due to a new job, all i would like is £110 and i'll get it couriered to whoever wants it...cheers Ian....

Payments via paypal would be great:

Do you still have the fuel pump? If so do you ship to Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by surfs2slow View Post
      Do you still have the fuel pump? If so do you ship to Canada?
      Hi, yes i do have the fuel pump but for the price i am asking i think it would cost a fair bit to ship it to Canada let me know and i will see if i could get a good quote...sorry for not getting back sooner work work work.....

Comment

No worries, everyone is busy, its ok. Yeah just let me know what the quote is and we will go from there. I do have paypal so what would work out great, would you be able to make a ebay auction for that or would that be an pain in the ass?

Comment

Originally posted by surfs2slow View Post
          No worries, everyone is busy, its ok. Yeah just let me know what the quote is and we will go from there. I do have paypal so what would work out great, would you be able to make a ebay auction for that or would that be an pain in the ass?
          Hi i have a quote of £55 delivery 3-7 days so all going well total would be £165 if you have a paypal acc you can pay direct through that but pay as gift.... hope this helps if i delay in response for next couple of days it's because of work...

Comment

well thats fine. What do I need for paypal since I dont do payments like this? Yeah ill send it as gift but I would like for you to send the package as gift...as well, just so the canadian government doesnt rape me lol

Comment

Working...
            X