Hilux 1994 3.0 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilux 1994 3.0 parts

Rust has finally took the surf doors,and the sill.So breaking it up,i have not moved away from toyota just gone to a landcruiser now 4.2td.so got loads of bits for sale.engine and box have gone (auto)but still have the ECU if you need anything then just email me or ring me on ,lux is dark blue
    Last edited by james1; 14 October 2013, 22:48.

kwn130

Hi.
    I'm after a small electrical part for the rear window. Its the contact that clips on to the back of the tailgate key/lock insode the tailgate. It's dead easy to get out, once you raise the window with the tailgate down (need to click the tailgate locks down with a screwdriver twice, so it thinks the tailgate is closed).
    It unclips and there's an electrical connector to unclip too.
    Could you post it if you still have one?, and how much would you want for it?I've tried to attach a photo, see how it goes.
    Thanks a lot.
    Dan
    07905 423084
    Attached Files

Comment

Fan blade wanted

Hi - I need a replacement fan blade for a 3rd gen 3.0 litre?

p&p will need to be to SO15 0LJ if you have one that'll fit?

Dave

Comment

hi do you have the rear bumper quarters ....if so wat sort of condition are they and how much cheers

Comment

hello
          could you tell me the axle code please?
          and also if you still have the rear diff and what would you want for it delivered?
          thanks joe

Comment

The guy hasn't been active since he made this thread.

Try ringing

Comment

Just out of interest what sort of money would you want for the ecu?

Comment

Sorry guys been busy,is that switch on the rear of the key lock? Is this a 3rd gen lux on a 94? if it is then i have the fan blade.Rear bumper quarters are kaput.ecu is up on eBay for £200 but open to offers.Joe spoke to you today so will ring you in the morning...car is at l337tj

Comment

Originally posted by james1 View Post
                  Sorry guys been busy,is that switch on the rear of the key lock? Is this a 3rd gen lux on a 94? if it is then i have the fan blade.Rear bumper quarters are kaput.ecu is up on eBay for £200 but open to offers.Joe spoke to you today so will ring you in the morning...car is at l337tj
                  I've a '96 gen 3 3.0 litre ssr-G. New to the surf scene so don't know enough to be sure if the fan blade from a '94 will fit?

Any advice?

Dave

Comment

James thanks for getting the diff out and posted for me.
                    one happy customer

Comment

Hi James
                      I need the control relay for the rear window located inside the rear side trim.
                      Apparently I have a blown relay.
                      I can change the relay but a cheap board is easier.
                      How much would you say?

Cheers

Steve

Comment

Parts for sale

Hi there

Is the rear window regulator in good condition?

Just need the reg not the motor.

If ok, how much posted please?

Many thanks
                        Submission?...Now that's a bit of a problem.

Comment

My apologies danbuoy,i have just read the post properly is £13 posted OK ?Hi Steve how about £13 posted,jbriers all i can say is my rear window worked perfect before i broke it,how about £33 posted.I still have front diff,wings,bonnet,scuttle,glas s,and all the bits that are hidden.

Comment

Would be interested in a price for the windscreen, boot carpet and this little thing:

Comment

Also...what nick is the steering column plastic surround in? The bit that covers the indicator levers etc?

Comment

Working...
                              X