yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3rd gen 'Winch' bumper amongst other things.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Retribution View Post
    Ahh poop, was hoping it would require 2 holes drilled into the bumper

Liquid metal perhaps unless welded then

The spots lights you got on your avatar 4x4, was looking into using spot lamps in bumper rather than mounted on top of a bumper
    Oh those, they're just LED sidelights.
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....63&postcount=1

We'll see if the top bars can be adapted somehow when you're here.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Oh those, they're just LED sidelights.
      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....63&postcount=1

We'll see if the top bars can be adapted somehow when you're here.

I knew i loved you

I got almost a full tube of liquid metal here doing nothing

I do like the look of them sidelights you have did you get them from somewhere specific?
      Also i was thinking of getting this as well, as they are based in Newport too

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1903909521...=p5197.c0.m619

Do you know of a link where there is a step by step guide to replace my steering bushes, i got the parts (roughtrax) just got to figure out how to switch em over and i have searched but not having much luck
      Last edited by Retribution; 11 February 2013, 18:58.

Comment

I knew i loved you

I got almost a full tube of liquid metal here doing nothing

I do like the look of them sidelights you have did you get them from somewhere specific as i have to get my steering bushes replaced, i got the parts just got to figure how to switch em over, also i was thinking of getting this as well, as they are based in Newport too

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1903909521...=p5197.c0.m619

I've used that seller a couple of times, recently bought a winch plate for another truck.....
        http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4003115546...84.m1439.l2649

DRLs from here.....
        http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12V-2x5W-9...item2a195b63b0

Comment

Ahh thanks mate, would the winch plate go under the bumper with some welded support legs to the chassis or would it fit into the front plate on your bumper and then some work done to it so it's secure?

As i might get the fogs, winch fairlead and plate sorted at the same time when i get paid

Sorry about last post the prediction text took over and i didn't check it

Comment

re

Ahh thanks mate, would the winch plate go under the bumper with some welded support legs to the chassis or would it fit into the front plate on your bumper and then some work done to it so it's secure?

As i might get the fogs, winch fairlead and plate sorted at the same time when i get paid

Sorry about last post the prediction text took over and i didn't check it
            soz to butt in, just wanted to say if you do have any issues fitting the bull bar and nudge bar, would you consider selling them to me ? was thinking if it saved you chopping them up to fit, i have been searching hi and low for that type bullbar

ark

Comment

Originally posted by Arkamelis View Post
              soz to butt in, just wanted to say if you do have any issues fitting the bull bar and nudge bar, would you consider selling them to me ? was thinking if it saved you chopping them up to fit, i have been searching hi and low for that type bullbar ark
              Realistically, i cant see why i cant get it onto the bumper but will keep you in mind, i have had it over 4 years and took me 2 yrs to find 1 as you can imagine

Bushy i have sent you a couple of emails mate have you had them from retribution1888 at talk 21 dot com?

How hard would it be to get it set up a cradle with the bumper to drop a winch in Vince?

Anything like this http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=65674

As i was thinking if i bought the winch plate and winch fairlead, would you have the tools to do this (don't know anything about welding) and how much it would cost to do, also would it be practical to add the running spots as well?
              Drop me a pm mate and let me know your views

Comment

Realistically, i cant see why i cant get it onto the bumper but will keep you in mind, i have had it over 4 years and took me 2 yrs to find 1 as you can imagine

Bushy i have sent you a couple of emails mate have you had them from retribution1888 at talk 21 dot com?

How hard would it be to get it set up a cradle with the bumper to drop a winch in Vince?

Anything like this http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=65674

As i was thinking if i bought the winch plate and winch fairlead, would you have the tools to do this (don't know anything about welding) and how much it would cost to do, also would it be practical to add the running spots as well?
                Drop me a pm mate and let me know your views
                E-mail on it's way.

Comment

Replied mate, just want your views on a couple of things as explained in email

Comment

I have a set of 4x BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM 2 265/75 R16 i only used for 2 days that are sat in my garage all tread perfect, i may be willing to do a deal on if interested

Comment

I have a set of 4x BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM 2 265/75 R16 i only used for 2 days that are sat in my garage all tread perfect, i may be willing to do a deal on if interested

No use to me mate, my black truck has 18" wheels and the green one has nearly new tyres anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        No use to me mate, my black truck has 18" wheels and the green one has nearly new tyres anyway.

I didn't think you could get 18's on the surf's

Comment

Bumper

Hi,Is the bumper still for sale or has is sold ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulgtr32 View Post
                            Hi,Is the bumper still for sale or has is sold ?
                            To be honest mate, I've no idea.

It's still here.

Comment

Hi Bushy, i am having the bumper mate i was waiting for a reply from my email regarding which winch i should go with, i also text you earlier too

Comment

Hi Bushy, i am having the bumper mate i was waiting for a reply from my email regarding which winch i should go with, i also text you earlier too
                                Okey dokey.

Just replied to the E-mail.

Comment

Working...
                                X