No announcement yet.

2 surfs breaking kZN130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont suppose you have a good passenger side rear seatbelt (complete)? & what other bits do you have left if any?

Thanks in advance!

Rob
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

GOOD injector pump?

Comment

Do you have a Front Passenger side Drive Shaft/CV?

Comment

Any news on the parts I asked? I didn't get a response from my email.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
            Dont suppose you have a good passenger side rear seatbelt (complete)? & what other bits do you have left if any?

Thanks in advance!

Rob
            Miles,
            Wanted to say thanks as that seatbelt arrived yesterday. spot on!

Just got to get out in the cold this weekend to fit it...............

Cheers

Rob
            The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Wahts the condition of the driver side doors on the blue over silver? any chance of a side on photo?

Comment

Anyone heard from this guy recently?

Comment

cowl

Hi mate, need a grey steering wheel cowling must be complete...can you help

Andy

Originally posted by MIleshighhopes View Post
                  Hi folks I have 2 surfs both with knackered engines and I aint spending another penny on either, One has 2 pistons shot and the other has a cracked head,

I have some items listed on fleabay but most of it is still up for grabs
                  All the window motors are sold and the rancho shocks, suspension,tow bar and center console from 1 vehicle are gone

Only have one chrome front bumper in great nick the rest have gone.
                  All engine items available inc a new alternator fitted this August , and a new rad this Feb.

If you need anything please let me know as what is left in 2 weeks will be scrapped .....

Comment

kzn130

Hi.
                    I'm after a small electrical part for the rear window. Its the contact that clips on to the back of the tailgate key/lock insode the tailgate. It's dead easy to get out, once you raise the window with the tailgate down (need to click the tailgate locks down with a screwdriver twice, so it thinks the tailgate is closed).
                    It unclips and there's an electrical connector to unclip too.
                    Could you post it if you still have one?, and how much would you want for it?I've tried to attach a photo, see how it goes.
                    Thanks a lot.
                    Dan
                    07905 423084
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X