Winch Bumper + Winch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winch Bumper + Winch

Hi all, I bought this for my Surf the other week but then got offered a ARB one from someone in my local off road club. Its in good condition and by the looks of it has never had a winch fitted.
    The winch is a Warn M8000 but needs a new motor and putting back together, it's all there minus the wire. I bought the winch new some years ago but it started going slow, so I stripped it and found the motor bearing was practically seized. I was supposed to get a new motor but as all good intentions end it never happened!! So thought I may as well sell it with the bumper to let someone have a cheap winch and bumper combo.
    I'm looking for £140 for both or will split but dont expect to get much knocked off as am really giving the winch away as a free extra even though it'd probably make £80 on the bay!
    Attached Files

how much would delivery be on this?
    do you have any pics of the bumper on a truck?
    thanks joe

Comment

Hi, sorry but I don't have any pics of it on the truck but delivery would be £25 for the bumper (through paisley freight) and about £15-20 for the winch but I really need to get this gone before I go on holiday Tuesday so would do it for £140 inc delivery or £100 if you want to pick it up.

Comment

Similar to these I would imagine.

Brian

Comment

thanks for the pics yoshie, and for the sliders they are on and look great i think this bumper will compliment them nicely.
          please email me at madman1986@msn.com with how you would like me to pay.
          thanks joe

Comment

Email sent!

Comment

terratology you have mail

Comment

Sold to joe, mods you can remove this ad if you like............

Comment

Working...
                X