No announcement yet.

wheels and parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all the truck I'm breaking for parts in this thread I need it gone . My plans have changed and I really need my garage back . The truck is a 2nd gen 3L the bodywork is black not the best as truck was used for offroading and it has a black interior.it has a 2inch bodylift and a set of 6 spoke chrome alloys that are not in the best condition but they have a set of 31.10.50.15 cooper discover stt muds on them with good tread also a matching 5th alloy with a road tyre on it engine is a non runner. It is missing inlet Exhaust system and turbo + a few other little bits truck was being broken for parts due to pressuring the cooling system even after a new head fitted and my mate not wanting to spend more cash on it . Truck will obviously need trailering away and the dvla have been informed that truck is scrapped so only good for parts . If anybody is interested make me an offer I'm not after a lot of money for it just want my garage back . Gearbox is good well it was fine last time it got driven so are front and rear diffs and many other parts. If you have the space there is a good profit still to be made on this truck or keep for spares for your own truck
    Last edited by ezza24; 31 December 2012, 10:55.
    Always up to my neck in it

Comment

I also have a set of yoshie weld on rock sliders that have never been fitted if anybody is interested in them make me an offer

Comment

Hi, I don't think I can send pm's but how much are you wanting for the sliders?

Comment

I would like £130 for them . They have never been fitted I bought them off a member on here (puddlesurfer) who had bought them from yoshie but never got round to fitting them, then I bought them and now my plans have changed .

Comment

Sliders may now be sold will confirm tomorrow .

Comment

MUDs and lift kit

Hey hope this finds you well.
              Have you still got the cooper MUDs for sale?
              Might be interested in the lift kit if still available.
              The wheels that the coopers are on in pic 1 are they available?
              Cheers

Comment

tyres

hi have you sold tyres ?

Comment

Working...
                X