Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32mm Wheel Spacers

Hi all,
    Found this guy on ebay.....32mm wheel spacers (set of 4) will supply for £64.99 inc delivery. as many as required.
    Sounded cheap to me.

The guy is:-
    david.bantoft@talk21.com
    he takes cheques, PO's and paypal.
    state you are member of toyotasurf.co.uk or yotasurf.co.uk club.
    BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Spaced Out

I Had A Set From Scorpian Racing, After Two Years A New Set Of Front Wheel Bearings, Beware! Better To Get Wider Rims And Go To 8 Inches.

Banana

Comment

I Had A Set From Scorpian Racing, After Two Years A New Set Of Front Wheel Bearings, Beware! Better To Get Wider Rims And Go To 8 Inches.

Banana
      With respect, spacing an old wheel out from the hub with spacers, or running wider rims puts the same leverage on the wheel bearings. The bearings don't know what is on the end, the leverage is the same.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Spacers for most 4x4 but not landies

I think the life of a wheel bearing is subject to so many factors eg use, weather eg wading, seal condition.

Anyway just found it and thought it sounded cheap for any1 thinking of using them.
        If any1 contacts the guy (David) to order, make sure you mention either the site name or you got details from the grimreeper. You will then get them at the right price.
        He does spacers for most 4x4s except landies.....all at the same price.
        BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Originally posted by BANANA

Banana

Yes, indeed I tried spacers on minis etc in my teens and they certainly ate through wheel bearings !!

Andy

Comment

Does anyone know the bearing code (not toyota part number) for the wheel bearings - just wandering if there was an uprated bearing that could be fitted.

If someone has a set could they look on the bearing as the code is often stamped on one of the races - Ta

[SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
            X