breaking 2.4 surf Diesel Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breaking 2.4 surf Diesel Auto

I have broken a 1992/3 L reg 2.4 Surf Diesel Automatic in burgandy red metallic, No engine, but most ancilliaries and other mechanical parts available, including auto box, diffs, props, suspension, brakes, all 4 doors (complete or split up), n/s/f wing complete with arch and wing mirror tailgate bottom, rear door spare wheel holder, bull bar etc. No lights or interior trim apart from that on doors.
    E mail keith_c@btinternet.com for pics/ prices, or call keith on 07828 169901

hi i know you said no engine assume this mean you dont have an oil filler cap

if you do how much would you want for it

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by keith c View Post
      I have broken a 1992/3 L reg 2.4 Surf Diesel Automatic in burgandy red metallic, No engine, but most ancilliaries and other mechanical parts available, including auto box, diffs, props, suspension, brakes, all 4 doors (complete or split up), n/s/f wing complete with arch and wing mirror tailgate bottom, rear door spare wheel holder, bull bar etc. No lights or interior trim apart from that on doors.
      E mail keith_c@btinternet.com for pics/ prices, or call keith on 07828 169901
      Hi! Do you have the wind deflectors, tow bar and the front seats ( if they are in good condition)? Thanks

Comment

do you have the reinforcement plates of the swing away of the spare wheel?, they are on the inside of the skin so the 8 bolts goes in it. thanks
        the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

caliper

hi mate what condition is the drivers side brake caliper in i.e seized pistons etc if working ok how much posted to newcastle-on-tyne.
          cheers
          peter

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Thrifty View Post
            Hi! Do you have the wind deflectors, tow bar and the front seats ( if they are in good condition)? Thanks
            Found the front seats .thanks,no need anymore!

Comment

spare wheel holder

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
              do you have the reinforcement plates of the swing away of the spare wheel?, they are on the inside of the skin so the 8 bolts goes in it. thanks
              sorry will not separate from holder itself

Comment

Originally posted by keith c View Post
                sorry will not separate from holder itself
                I DON NEED THE WHEEL CARRIER DUE I HAVE GOT ONE, THIS IS WHAT I MEAN
                http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/attachmen...3&d=1230986251
                IT GOES ON THE INSIDE OF THE BODY
                the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

I'm looking for the front passenger light that wraps from the side to the front of the vehicle. And the passenger side fender flair that is closest to the light.

I circled the parts in this pic I pulled off Google.

Comment

Working...
                  X