5 Alloys with good tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Alloys with good tyres

5 alloys 4 with runway enduro's with 5mm tread spare is a brigdestone.All 31x10.5x15.I do not know what make the wheels are but were blasted and repainted last year.£250 ono

I am down on the Coast in East Sussex as they will need collecting.
    Last edited by Wez ssr-x; 5 January 2012, 22:46.

Any offers

Comment

Hi

Hi there mate u still got these wheels for sale

Comment

Yep still got them.

Comment

good good are they silver & black or are they white & black sorry for asking but just thought i would ask

regards big ssrx

Comment

They are silver/black.They were blasted the had 6 coats of silver with the black on top then 5 coats of lacquer.

Comment

yeah sounds good & they look nice aswell , just tring to find out my best way to get them as i stay just outside edinbugh although i have been down south before i have never been that far down especially when i would b driving the surf down but iam sure i will come up with something , maybe just tow a fuel tanker with me lol

but i will let u no asap as i want those wheels

Comment

Have you tried Shiply or Anyvan? I'd have thought it'll be much cheaper than driving down.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfboy View Post
                  Have you tried Shiply or Anyvan? I'd have thought it'll be much cheaper than driving down.
                  no have not looked into that but might do as i think it will cost me abt £150 on fuel so will give it some thought thanks mate

Comment

Can possible get them to my mates place in London for you if it makes it any easier.He is just of the m25 junction 28 A12 if you want to look it up.Also if you are looking at having them picked up it would probably be best to have them picked up from there as i could get hold of a pallet.

Comment

I'm interested, can collect on Sunday (once I replace the bleedin alternator on Saturday). Jump start day again tomorrow. Dunno if you can PM to discuss on here? If not, I can give you an email or moby no? I've enabled email replies from members, so hopefully you can get hold of me.
                      Last edited by Loobs; 19 January 2012, 23:18.

Comment

Gis a bell on 07967648244 if you want them gone tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Wez ssr-x View Post
                          Can possible get them to my mates place in London for you if it makes it any easier.He is just of the m25 junction 28 A12 if you want to look it up.Also if you are looking at having them picked up it would probably be best to have them picked up from there as i could get hold of a pallet.
                          i dont want to put you to any bother mate iam waiting on a courier guy getting bk to with a price do you happen to no your mates post code ?

Comment

Hi really sorry mate they are now sold had to get them gone this weekend as lost my storage looks like all my surf spares will be going up for sale as well Sorry again.

Comment

Working...
                            X