X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf snorkel and nice set of wheels with mud tyres from a breaking 2.4

Hi all,

i am selling these off a 2.4 2nd gen.

Firstly, a genuine safari snorkel. In very good condition with no damage. Complete... £150 Will post but would prefer pick up.

A set of 4 real nice alloys with insa turbo daker tyres. 265x75x16. Loads of tread, few cracks on the walls from standing but nothing major. I would quite happily run them. Wheels are in very good condition and real nice. Just a piccy of one, as they are all the same. Will put up more if needed. Collection for these or sort out your own courier. £250 for the set.

and a piccie of them on the vehicle.

the car in the pictures is the one being broken. Good motor with no head problems etc... Although if anyone needs parts then they will have to remove them as my arthritis is bad at the mo, hence why it is going instead of being fixed.

any questions, please ask...Cheers..Jon

Hi, would that snorkel fit a 1994, 3 litre surf and would you accept £100 for it please?
    If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

Comment

I'd be interested in the rear bumper and plastic step if it's in good nic and you could send it (Itake it it's the same as the gen2 3l td).

Let me know if you could...

Cheers
      Lee
      www.meridianpythons.co.uk

Comment

very nice truck, why are you breaking it ?
        JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

hi,
          I have no idea if it will fit a 3.0lt to be honest. Is the airbox on the passenger side.? Would want more than £100 though.

Hi Lee, as i said in the add, i cant take any parts off as my arthritis is too bad at the mo. If you wanted any parts then you would have to take them off.

Cheers..Jon

Comment

I bought it with a view to doing the few jobs that are needed to get it on the road. It really doesn't need much at all. Unfortunately my arthritis has suddenly got a lot worse, but to get my money back i thought i would sell the snorkel and the wheel/tyres as they are worth something and then weigh the rest in. If someone needs parts they will have to remove them themselves. If someone wanted to buy the complete vehicle they would be welcome to, but looking on ebay they dont seem to sell for a great deal with no tax or test.

cheers..Jon

Comment

Tempted by the wheels. Would they go on a 3rd gen OK (offset etc)? Wanting to get some with more off road orientated tyres and these look ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny ramrod View Post
                Hi Lee, as i said in the add, i cant take any parts off as my arthritis is too bad at the mo. If you wanted any parts then you would have to take them off.

Cheers..Jon
                Bit of a trek for me up to you, never mind.

Cheers anyway and hope life gets easier for you....
                www.meridianpythons.co.uk

Comment

Im very interested in the snorkel. If anyone knows if it fits the 3.0td I'll take it
                  www.apmautos.com

Comment

Originally posted by bullet513 View Post
                    Im very interested in the snorkel. If anyone knows if it fits the 3.0td I'll take it
                    Checked the safari site and it appears to be a different part # unless it can be modified...

Comment

Originally posted by Jinja View Post
                      Bit of a trek for me up to you, never mind.

Cheers anyway and hope life gets easier for you....
                      If I get the wheels I could bring back the bumper too if you like... Could be an idea.

Comment

if the air box is on the passenger side on the 3rd gen i dont see why it wouldnt fit.. maybe a little modding under the bonnet.?

Not sure on the wheels, maybe someone on here who knows about these trucks will know.?

Comment

If your happy at £150 including P&P i'll take the snorkel. I think it'll fit mine with a bit tinkering and twiddling. email me at alderman-key@hotmail.co.uk and we'll work out how i can pay you. Thankyou.
                          If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

Comment

Originally posted by LCR225 View Post
                            Tempted by the wheels. Would they go on a 3rd gen OK (offset etc)? Wanting to get some with more off road orientated tyres and these look ideal.
                            No!
                            2nd gen _ + 15" rims
                            3rd Gen = 16" rims

Alan
                            www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

they are 16 inch rims. Or are you meaning the offset.?

Comment

Working...
                              X