Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Toyota Wheels

FOR SALE

Just changed Daisy's wheels and i have her old ones for sale.

There are five 15" original alloy wheels. Four of them are shod with 265/70/R15/110T Roadstone Radial tres on them. Not a right lot of tread on them tbh but still above the legal limit. The spare has been the spare since God was in short trousers i think. There is some cracking along the side walls so this is probably good for nowt. Just for general information it's shod with a Yokohoma Geolander, same size as above.

£200 for the five is anyone is interested.

SWMBO is complaining they are taking up space in the garage which she wants to store some kitchen cupboards and various crap during our kitchen refit in a couple weeks. If they don't go pretty sharpish i'll hoy them on fleabay and they can go that way.
    Attached Files
    If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

I think to sell them you will have to lower your price a fair bit. Standard surf wheels with worn tyres aren't really worth much as there's so many about.
    I'm not being funny with this post by the way, just trying to help you move them on quicker.
    Standard surf wheels seem to go for 50-100 with useable tyres.
    Hth
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Oops. I intended to put them on fleabay for £200 and on here for less sorry.

£125 ovno for anyone on here and they can be gone.

Thanx animal.

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
        X