bits for surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bits for surf

anyone have a set of centre hub caps for 1994 surf with standard toyota alloys, and also a long shot anyone got a spoiler for said vehicle, i know i can buy one from roughtrax but wouldn't mind to get an original. I also know where there are four breaking surfs, one with a good 3.0l engine 1996 vintage, looked on friday some good parts still available, including two decent wheels!!

Centre caps are on E-bay presently.
    If you find a stock pile of spoilers,let me know,I want one too!
    CURRY-ER

Comment

Did any of these breakers have a factory sunroof?-I need
      to replace the glass in mine.

Comment

re: breaking surf

can't remember seeing one but I was only in there for a brief time, i will go in the next few days and do a list for forum members, i'll post the list when i have done it. If there is a sunroof I'll let you know first johnt.

Comment

Hi

If its a 3rd Gen can you see if its got the rear "HiluxSurf" badge, mine was snapped off somehow (it was like that when I got it) so it currently says "luxSurf" .
          If it has could you snaffle it for us & I'll sort out P&P etc with you, otherwise does anyone else know where i could get said piece?

Ta

Comment

Hi Man..where can I find the breakers? I need a few bits..front wheelarch leading edge x 2 ..ashtray rear..storage bay covers for the luggage bay...rear window mechanism..rear wiper...cigar lighter.. cheers man..

Comment

Wanted

I need rear seat and some interior panels inc tailgate and panel which surrounds tool boxes.
              Thank Desperate
              Still Searching,
              Dick Whittington

Comment

altimeter gauge

does anyone have the instrument cluster which sits on top of the dash, if so how much. cheers.
                [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
                [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

got one

Finally got one. you can stop looking now. cheers.
                  [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
                  [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
                  X