Breaking 92 2.4 surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking 92 2.4 surf

Ive got two scrap engines,both need oversize pistons and boring so no economically viable, I've got the engine bits up on Ebay but havent started stripping the truck yet

The Surf is in Suffolk, IP14 5QJ, collection possible 7 days a week with a bit of notice, can courier up to 25 kg for £8.50 ish

The surf is auto overdrive, possibly sold the bumpers but no requests so far for anything else

Radio / connector wiring help

Hi
    Have you got a radio loom.
    When I got the car some muppet just chopped everything off to install another CD player.
    This left me with taped up wires.

I could do with the buch of original wiring that goes to the Radio / speakers aerial power etc. Then all I would have to is get an ISO connector

Dont mind if its cut. Mine has been chopped about 4 " carside of the radio connectors (I don't have any connectors) If I can get the connectors in situ then I'll just hjave to join my exisitng wires to is.

Mines a 1989 MK1 2.4TD 5Sp Manual

Can you help?
    Pete

Comment

hi

how much for all chrome bumpers? what colour is the surf?

regards

Comment

I need a grey drop down tailgate in good order.

Comment

Hi, Im looking for a replacement turbo that doesn't suck up oil. (also all the hoses between it and the air filter.) And a diesel pump that doesn't leak. Could possibly collect. Cheers!

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by michael1703 View Post
            Ive got two scrap engines,both need oversize pistons and boring so no economically viable, I've got the engine bits up on Ebay but havent started stripping the truck yet

The Surf is in Suffolk, IP14 5QJ, collection possible 7 days a week with a bit of notice, can courier up to 25 kg for £8.50 ish

The surf is auto overdrive, possibly sold the bumpers but no requests so far for anything else
            Have you a towbar available ?

Comment

Hi there, how much would you want for the transfer box ecu? Could do with any plugs aswell that connect to it and a small amount of wire to splice into the 'box that I have. Thanks, Lee.

Comment

hi,
                I need the connector to the coolent sensor (the one at the rear of the engine) Brown and green wires on it on mine. With as much wire on it as possible to splice onto my loom

Cheers
                Georg

Comment

hi, have you got a passenger side front wing floating round. preferably with the holes in it for the wheel arch and the little mirror on the top.
                  many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by michael1703 View Post

Hi
                    Is the coolant filler cap engine mounted or is it on the radiator? if its on the engine do you still have the filler cap and housing?
                    I am in IP11 so not far away and can collect, its fairly urgent.
                    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Front prop shaft

Hi Michael,
                      I would be interested in the front prop shaft, possibly the front diff and the 2 axles that connect the front diff to the front wheel bearings (these are the CV joints?) including the rubber boots. I have JUST bought my surf and so excuse if I am getting the terminology wrong...! I rather naively bought the vehicle without the front prop shaft (first experience of buying a 4x4..) and now realised there is no prop shaft, and lots of oil around the front diff – which makes me wonder if the front diff is shot and thus this is why the prop shaft been taken out...

Cheers,

Greg

Comment

Working...
                      X