Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Parts

Hi Mate,

Do you have a water sediment float switch from a 3.0 Tid (1995) fuel filter? The wires broke off mine when I tried to change the filter.

Thanks

Gav

Comment

• Originally posted by Twisted Instigator View Post
      Hi Tony, Do you still have the heater matrix & would it fit mine?
      Hi, think I only have 3.0 ones, let me check tomorrow.

Originally posted by Surfs:up View Post
      Hi Mate,

Do you have a water sediment float switch from a 3.0 Tid (1995) fuel filter? The wires broke off mine when I tried to change the filter.

Thanks

Gav
      Yup, but can I have your broken one as have to take it off my used fuel filtering set up but don't need the connector.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

• Course you can Tony, I've been trying to figure out how to PM you but had no luck. Can you me at gavin.flinders@googlemail.com with your number so I can call to arrange the exchange please? I live in Basingstoke so can pop round one night this week if possible.

Cheers

Gav

Comment

• o/s/r wheel arch colour

hi tony
          is this surf the burgundy over grey with the wide grey arches as i have cracked my drivers side rear when some dozy woman on her mobile phone thought it was a good idea to come around all the moving traffic and tried to force her way in which put me up the kerb and when i swerved back off the kerb i must have accidently scraped down the side off her car where she gave me no room dont know how much damage was on hers as i did not stop just carried on going absolutely amazed at the stupidity of some drivers,thats what happens when you try to drive in front of a moving truck

Comment

• Hi, Do you still have the A bar?

Comment

• Hi Tony,

Do you have the interior light with center switch please ?

Like this one

Comment

• Originally posted by davidy2980 View Post
                hi tony
                is this surf the burgundy over grey with the wide grey arches as i have cracked my drivers side rear when some dozy woman on her mobile phone thought it was a good idea to come around all the moving traffic and tried to force her way in which put me up the kerb and when i swerved back off the kerb i must have accidently scraped down the side off her car where she gave me no room dont know how much damage was on hers as i did not stop just carried on going absolutely amazed at the stupidity of some drivers,thats what happens when you try to drive in front of a moving truck
                Only in black I'm afraid

Originally posted by imotep View Post
                Hi, Do you still have the A bar?
                Nope.

Originally posted by Balllsy View Post
                Hi Tony,

Do you have the interior light with center switch please ?

Like this one

Should have, will check tomorrow.

Comment

• Cheers

Comment

• control rod

i am looking for the steering control rod with-out the tie rod ends or the steering stabalizer
                    dou you still have it?

Comment

• do you have a brake pedal for a auto

Comment

• Originally posted by kenglass View Post
                        i am looking for the steering control rod with-out the tie rod ends or the steering stabalizer
                        dou you still have it?
                        Yup, £20 inc post.

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                        do you have a brake pedal for a auto
                        Yup again, £12 inc post.

Comment

• steering rod

please email me at
                          knt2010@hotmail.com
                          about the steering rod.

to figure out payment
                          thanks
                          ken

Comment

• Dont suppose you have the grey bumper extension for right hand side,that carries shape of arch down the bumper.Burgandy ones best,its 2nd gen 2.4 ssrx

Sorry for not introducing myself am newbie to this site and not having anything to do with Surfs before all my off roading and getting dirty has been done on two wheels but at 65 thinking xtra wheels more stable.
                            Have carried out turbo boost bracket packing and egr mod,what a difference,instead of being rolling chicane for traffic i can keep up and even overtake.

(IF IT AINT BROKE MODIFY IT}
                            Last edited by Andy Pandy; 27 February 2012, 09:24. Reason: Not introduced myself

Comment

• I have, but they rarely unbolt without breaking the plastic lugs that hold the bolts to the trim piece, so would rather not be left with a holey bumper without them, and useless broken trim bits I can't use either.

I'll see if one will come off in one peice, or can do the whole bumper cheap if you're desperate.

If I can't do it, check out Lord Lucan or Jap 4x4 Parts member details (its the same person, don't email him twice! ), he might have one he can get off.

Comment

• Hi Tonyn
                                Dont damage it if its that hard to come off,not that desperate just annoyed only just bought it and garage promised to do it along with nonexistant service and few other jobs bodged. What price whole bumper?

Comment

Working...
                                X