hilux alloys and tyres for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hilux alloys and tyres for sale

hi guys well i have a set of 4 alloys and 31-10.5-15 tyres ive just taken off my 1994 surf. the alloys were a bit tatty so i sprayed them silver( not a great job) and the it has 3 good tyres and one front one with wear on the inner edge. did pass an mot a few days ago so still legal.
    was looking for £100 ono.
    Am based just north of salisbury, wiltshire

I'm possibly interested; I have the same alloys in white and don't have a spare.

Also, I work in Dorchester so travel wouldn't be too bad, especially if we could meet somewhere in the middle as Salisbury is an hour and a half away from me.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Ray.

PS, that's a really tidy truck you have there!
    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

hi ray
      am sure we could sort something out if your interested. i need to get rid of em asap.

Comment

just trying to get some money together.

I'll let you know ASAP.

Comment

OK, how would you like payment?
          When and where can we meet?

Probably best to e-mail me directly on lord_flashart (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Thanks,

Ray.

Comment

email sent

Comment

wheels and tyres 4 surf

dear jgs 600, am looking for a pair (at least) of wheels and tyres, if you still have any. please contact via paulp32@hotmail.com as not regularly near a pc. Thanks.

Comment

I have them now, I bought them from Glenn but to be honest I only needed 1 so I had a matching spare!! I have 3 left I am going to resell.

I thought I'd post here just so anyone looking in would know what's going on but I'll try to e-mail you ASAP.

Thanks,

Ray.

Comment

Thanks Ray,
                  Email recieved and replied, am looking for a pair of enduros but if you bought wheels for one of them I would be happy with one of each as I have undermounted spare.
                  Paul.

Comment

Hi i have just got a set of these wheels myself so if you have one spare please could you give me a price.Cheers.

Comment

Wez ssr-x, I haven't heard back from Surfivor as yet as to whether he wants 2 but even if he does I have another free.

e-mail me on lord_flashart @ hotmail . com and I'll exchange details.

Thanks,

Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X