locking wheel nuts for SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• locking wheel nuts for SALE

Would anyone be interested in buying a set (4) of locking wheel nuts?They are the tapered type(not washer)and virtually brand new.They cost me just under £30.00,will sell for £20.00 inc p&p.I bought the wrong ones originally and lost the receipt!I now have the washer type.

Cheers
    Powered by ????

Originally posted by RobD
    Would anyone be interested in buying a set (4) of locking wheel nuts?They are the tapered type(not washer)and virtually brand new.They cost me just under £30.00,will sell for £20.00 inc p&p.I bought the wrong ones originally and lost the receipt!I now have the washer type.

Cheers
    I might be rob ??? will they fit my factory wheels 1996 ssr-x ???.
    If they do would be intrested
    [size=4][color=#00ffff]SSR-X 1996 3.0 TD !!! ESSEX BOY'S RULE !!!!!![/color][/size]

Comment

Originally posted by Warduke
      I might be rob ??? will they fit my factory wheels 1996 ssr-x ???.
      If they do would be intrested
      No they won't fit yours m8,I've got the same wheels.