Dog Guard/ Roof Bars WANTED.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Guard/ Roof Bars WANTED.

Have any of you wonderful people got, or any suggestions where to get , a dog guard and roof bars for a "92" ssr-x. All help appreciated as if i dont get a dog guard i'll soon be looking for a new set of seats etc...
    Cheers
    KEEF.
    A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Originally posted by keef
    Have any of you wonderful people got, or any suggestions where to get , a dog guard and roof bars for a "92" ssr-x. All help appreciated as if i dont get a dog guard i'll soon be looking for a new set of seats etc...
    Cheers
    KEEF.
    Hi Keith - theres a company called Barco that do the dogs nutz in dog guards, cant remeber the website but it's been on hear before so do a search and you shd find lots of info. Couple of people have used them and had custom stuff done too so they shd have full specs for surfs by now!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

hi might be a bit late but i got a dog guard from argos £10 fits perfect
      I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
      (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Roof Bars

Hi l have been known to be able to get roof bars for a 2nd gen if you are interested let me know.
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Try www.hamster baskets.co.uk I got a light weight, made to measure rattle-proof cage for £120 . There are several other Surfers on here that have themand every one says there the bees knees. They even take account off the differences in the wheel arch protrusions.
          Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

how do you fit a dog in a HAMSTERS basket
            and whats with the bees knees
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

now on e/bay

some on ebay at the mo, if any help to ya.

Comment

http://www.hamsterbaskets.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                X