1.5" Ball Joint Spacer Lifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5" Ball Joint Spacer Lifts

In a nutshell, if you have the torsion bar IFS, these spacers provide 1.5" of lift and 1.5" more suspension travel. They also soften the ride and improve flex. More info is here. www.sdori.com

Thanks,

Frank

I have a set of these from Frank and they are top quality. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Delboy,

I have followed your threads with great interest.
      I am particularly interested in these as a means of lifting the front end without over winding the torsion bars.

After all is said and done, what was the damage to get them over the pond.

I presume they will attract the usual 5% (Car parts) duty + VAT...

andyL

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
        Delboy,

I have followed your threads with great interest.
        I am particularly interested in these as a means of lifting the front end without over winding the torsion bars.

After all is said and done, what was the damage to get them over the pond.

I presume they will attract the usual 5% (Car parts) duty + VAT...

andyL
        Don't forget 10% CET (central european tax), if the c&e catch you
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Overall they cost me about €110. As regards customs, Frank was very accomodating and put a low value on the box. Thanks again, for that frank and the extra on the psotage. They only concentrate on good sover about €30 over here. Dont know about Britland!
          Derek :
          1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
          [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
            Don't forget 10% CET (central european tax), if the c&e catch you
            So VAT AND/OR CET, blimey - greedy beggars. Is there no escape?

andyL

Comment

customs charges are on anything over £18 for over here... i got stung for about £30 on my body lift even though he'd put a low value on the box
              you have to pay VAT on the price of the goods and the price of postage also there is a customs clearing charge and import tax... can't remembert exactly but i think i copied out the label and posted it somewhere... i'll have a look see if i still got it and post again.
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

if you put gift of no commercial value, that does the trick, but it depends if Frank would do that, it is afterall fraud.
                Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

Originally posted by FlySurfer - Edy.
                  if you put gift of no commercial value, that does the trick, but it depends if Frank would do that, it is afterall fraud.
                  Used to work in a buying dept importing from all over the world and we used the wording "SAMPLES" NCV ( no commercial value) and it works.

If for carriage insurance the sender has to declare the value then u r stuffed and u will get stung on import duty, customs tax and vat.

All depends on how accommerdating (sod the spelling) the sender is and if u want to risk an undeclared value which in some instances can inalidate your insurance cover.
                  BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Working...
                  X