Wood / Carbon / Ali Dash Kits for 90-95 surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood / Carbon / Ali Dash Kits for 90-95 surf

Wood Dash kits for 90-95 Toyota Hilux Surf (rhd - Gen 2)

A full 17/18 piece kit, in various colours (e-mail me for chart). The kit covers the main dash, rear door trims, front door trims, passenger side air vent and the rear part of the centre console.

The kit is made from the highest quality materials and includes everything you need, cleaner, primer and adhesive (supplied ready attached to kit), and a guide to installing the kit. Its really straight forward and will make your Surf look fantastic.

As each kit is individually made it takes approx 14 - 21 days for delivery.

The kit is available in the several colours wood finishes, carbon etc. Please e-mail for a full colour chart and some pictures of finishes at davey.knowles@virgin.net

Colours available are; Acura Burl Wood, Medium Burl Wood, Titanium Burl Wood, African Zebra Wood, Walnut Burl Wood, Japanese Cherry Wood, Light Burl Wood, Aluminum, Brushed Aluminum, Chrome (Mirror-Like), Simulated Carbon Fibre (this material is used by Mercedes Benz),

And for the adventurous, Plain Yellow, Plain Blue, Plain Red, Real Black Carbon Fibre, Real Silver Carbon Fibre, Real Blue Carbon Fibre, Real Pink Carbon Fibre, Real Yellow Carbon Fibre.

The cost is £95 plus £4.50 postage.
    Thanks
    Dave

Davey, Just bought a 93 SSXR and feel the interior could do with a touch of modernisation, fancy the sound of carbon! could you let me know the details and let me see some pictures? e-mail at ajshep@ecosse.net

Comment

Working...
    X