X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owners hand books

For sale one user name lol
    Last edited by Koi; 25 May 2004, 19:51.

how can they be the best available? surely the toyota ones are the only type available???
    Last edited by Koi; 25 May 2004, 19:58.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Toyota do not make an english version.

Well theres always someone with out a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comment

too happy for words

do i detect a hint of sarcasm there
        [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

well, richard... thanks for the private email... check reply and do as it says!
          cheers!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Such a shame

Its much better when the forum ios used by real surfers just wanting to help fellow surfers out and upgrade, It always goes sower when someone tries to make a quick buck!

DaBigman say the word and we'll get the boys round on him! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nipper
              Its much better when the forum ios used by real surfers just wanting to help fellow surfers out and upgrade, It always goes sower when someone tries to make a quick buck!

DaBigman say the word and we'll get the boys round on him! lol
              True, its sad to see the forum used ONLY as a place to buy and sell items. If someone only wants to trade rather than participate than surely paid for ads on the main site is the way to go.....
              Maurice
              Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Agreed with all, he has become the first person banned on the forum, he can log in again in 99 years time.

So to others who wish to sell on here that are dealers please, please read the rules.
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Having missed the original post what exactly was he selling and what was he banned for?. I'm not trying to stir up a hornets nest but I have noticed there are some members selling quite a lot of stuff on here. I must say I do agree with Nippers comments. As far as I can see this is a friendly helpful (extremely) site of people just trying to enjoy their cars and help each other out with any problems they may have and have the occasional social gathering!!!( not been to one yet but will when I get the chance).

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis
                    Having missed the original post what exactly was he selling and what was he banned for?. I'm not trying to stir up a hornets nest but I have noticed there are some members selling quite a lot of stuff on here. I must say I do agree with Nippers comments. As far as I can see this is a friendly helpful (extremely) site of people just trying to enjoy their cars and help each other out with any problems they may have and have the occasional social gathering!!!( not been to one yet but will when I get the chance).

Owners handbooks, as the title says. He is an importer of 4x4's and the rules are quite clear about dealers. This forum is free and funded by mine and Lucky's pockets we do try and make it self sufficient with the aid of donations, it helps but doesn't cover it all.
                    I/we just don't appreciate dealers coming on here and selling their goods, for a small contribution I offer them the chance of having a link or banner add on the main web site. Or at least offer you guys on here a discount for parts or servicing as you will see a couple already have.
                    I just don't take kindly to dealers registering on here and using it for advertising their goods, it has taken a hell of a lot of time, money and effort getting this place to where it is today. They come on here, don't contribute by means of offering advice, help in any way shape or form and think they can just sell their motors. Then have the nerve to start sending offensive/rude PM's & emails to other members.
                    The internet may be an open shop to view others sites but it ain't open to abuse them.
                    Rant over
                    Last edited by Koi; 25 May 2004, 22:20.
                    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

Good Point Well Put

As the subject says
                      A good point well put.....

Comment

If anybody's allowed to rant on here it's gotta be you mate. Well said.
                        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Thanks

I think i would like to take this moment to say thanks for the site and hosting and im imagining endless web related nightmares! I for one have been helped out of a good few situations by the use of this forum and the help of fellow surfers! To be honest after my Head went (so to speak) i would have packed in surfs and bought another la**ro**r but for the support of the forum!

I think i speak for everyone when i say CHEERS MUCHLY!!!!!!!!!!!

[p.s. i dunno how to morph this on to a more viewed thread but i am sure everyone would reply and agree?!]

HILUXSURF.CO.UK Rocks!!!!!!!!

Comment

Poor Matt! he's such a delicate soul.

Been catching up on my 'mails, just got yours but see its been sorted
                            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                            X