3rd Gen Bullbar, Sump Guard + Toyota Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen Bullbar, Sump Guard + Toyota Spots

3rd gen bullbar for sale with sump guard and genuine Toyota spots (working with wiring + connectors). Bullbar has one or two light scuffs on plastic trim and watermarks on brightwork. Buyer to arrange transport or courier from Ramsgate Kent. Can email pics if required.
    Selling as complete unit. (Paypal preferred)

Looking for £120.

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
    Last edited by whitehawk; 25 April 2014, 15:28.
    God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

3rd gen bullbar

Originally posted by whitehawk View Post
    3rd gen bullbar for sale with sump guard and genuine Toyota spots (working with wiring + connectors). Bullbar has one or two light scuffs on plastic trim and watermarks on brightwork. Buyer to arrange transport or courier from Ramsgate Kent.

Selling as complete unit. Can email pics if required.

Asking £120.
    hi can you email me some pics please as im interested if still for sale:thumbsp many thanks...cara
    You've heard of Lara Croft, she didn't own a SURF!

Comment

Hi Cara.

I'm at work today but will email some pics tomorrow or later tonight.

Cheers, Ken.

Comment

Have emailed you.

Comment

I'll have it. Email me your Paypal and I'll send payment. I'll need to get it couriered too, so will need to arrange that.
          1996 VZN185 3.4 V6 SSR-G

Comment

Originally posted by Nicely View Post
            I'll have it. Email me your Paypal and I'll send payment. I'll need to get it couriered too, so will need to arrange that.
            Glad to do business. You can paypal payment to kenhardiman@sky.com
            As soon as the payment goes through, I will mark the listing as sold.

Cheers, Ken

Comment

Just an idea but have you thought about trying to arrange a surf train to Salisbury? If it helps, I would be willing to bring it as far as Clackett Lane services, M25.

Comment

I've just Paypal'd you, Ken.

I'm actually in Stevenage on weekdays and have learnt to avoid the NW section of the M25 at all costs... However, if we could get it up to the A1M somehow, that would be perfect. How does the train work? Post up if anyone's going from x to y?

Alternatively, I can arrange a courier for around £15...
                1996 VZN185 3.4 V6 SSR-G

Comment

I've just Paypal'd you, Ken.

I'm actually in Stevenage on weekdays and have learnt to avoid the NW section of the M25 at all costs... However, if we could get it up to the A1M somehow, that would be perfect. How does the train work? Post up if anyone's going from x to y?

Alternatively, I can arrange a courier for around £15...
                  Payment received, many thanks. Surf train works as you said but to be honest £15 sounds a good deal for a courier. When you decide you can contact me for details at the same email or my moby is 07935 240258.

Cheers, Ken

Comment

Working...
                  X