30mm Wheel Spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30mm Wheel Spacers

Set of 4 for sale. After puttin gmy new 33"s on, i no longer need these. They are really good quality and have only had them for about 3 months. I paid about €100 for each pair incl postage from Trackstore. I am open to offers if anyone is interested and i take Paypal.
    Cheers
    Del
    Attached Files
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

oh, oh, me me!!!!!!

You have PM................

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Sold to Anthony N!
      Sorry Kitesurf, they were sold on Monday! Forgot to post here!
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
        Sold to Anthony N!
        Sorry Kitesurf, they were sold on Monday! Forgot to post here!
        Delboy - I just got a call from our friend in the village to say they have been delivered... Cheers M8!!
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

No probs Linda
          Hope you like them. They look cool when on and i had no balancing problems or anything with them! Unless of course Tony takes the 'ANGLE GRINDER' to them. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhh hh!
          Derek :
          1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
            No probs Linda
            Hope you like them. They look cool when on and i had no balancing problems or anything with them! Unless of course Tony takes the 'ANGLE GRINDER' to them. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhh hh!
            Dont worry - he wouldn't dare!!! Just collected them (from the pub!!) and they look the DOGS!!! I'll post a pic of before and after tomorrow night!!

Cheers again!
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X