Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFG AT 31 10.5 15s for sale

Hi all

I have a set of 4 hardly worn BFG AT's for sale.

They are 31 10.5 15's and are already of the rims. (31 not 13 as I realised I had put!)

55 quid each and buyer collects or arranges transport (I am in East Hertfordshire)

if you fancy them please drop me a line on willwestlake@hotmail.com

Cheers

Will

30l TD Surf with a nice big winch on a toyota OEM winch A bar
    Last edited by westy; 7 May 2004, 14:40.

will, sent you an email the other day about 2 of your BFG's.
    Did you get it?
    Are you still selling?

cheers

Comment

I am but did not get your mail. I have sent you a private message with my mob number on it should you wish to give me a call.

Will

Comment

Blimey

I have been looking to see what the cheapest price is new and the best I seem to be able to come up with is £78.95, and that EX VAT so they sell for £92.77

We really should have a comprehensive list of who offers NEW standard items we buy at the best price. Trouble is who would manage such a thing. I asked quick fit for a quote while I took the wifes car in as they price match and they wanted 135 quid!!!!!!!

Will

Comment

Originally posted by westy
          Blimey

I have been looking to see what the cheapest price is new and the best I seem to be able to come up with is £78.95, and that EX VAT so they sell for £92.77

We really should have a comprehensive list of who offers NEW standard items we buy at the best price. Trouble is who would manage such a thing. I asked quick fit for a quote while I took the wifes car in as they price match and they wanted 135 quid!!!!!!!

Will
          HI mate, dunno if they are still going but I sent you an email about getting all four off you.... any thoughts?
          2 Tone Mud Master!
          http://www.sunsetsurf.co.uk

Comment

I've just realised the personal message does not come to my e-mail account but to a section here on the site. Sorry for any delays as a result, I only do computer/hosting stuff for a living!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by westy
              I've just realised the personal message does not come to my e-mail account but to a section here on the site. Sorry for any delays as a result, I only do computer/hosting stuff for a living!!!!!!!!
              Just sent u a PM
              2 Tone Mud Master!

Comment

Westie, Have you still got the tyres?

Comment

Dunno, but prob not as I think I have just done a deal. as always we shall see. Rest assured if it does not go through I will let everyone know.

Cheers all

Will

Comment

let me know if they become available. I can send someone to collect them and pay cash within a couple of hours.

Comment

westy, u have a PM
                      2 Tone Mud Master!

Comment

Carbonman!

I'm still here, just BT have upgraded me to Broadband and I now have no Internet access as they have buggered it up. The library is very handy! You have a private message.

Comment

Working...
                        X