2/3" Lift Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/3" Lift Kit

Got Offered a fair price on the truck today, but the chap isnt intrested in the lift kit, so up for grabs

4 x +2" Procomp Gas Shocks (ES 9000s) Brand New still in boxes

2 x HDJ80 Landcruiser spings... The ones that give 3" lift, Brand New and coated in kawasaki Green

2 x Ally Spring top mounts courtesy of Outrageousoffroad.co.uk (cheers boys)

4 x Blue Boots for the shocks (still in platic bags)

(No Panhard Rod) was just gonna extend mine....

As mentioned everything is New and unused, I would like £300 for the lot...

Am not gonna put pics up, cos we all know what the bits look like

Am not really too keen on the idea of selling in bits, ideally i would like to sell as one

£300 liverpool, You are more than welcome to collect, or i will post at buyers expense

Anyone sound interested ?

HI mate,
    my names steve, and i`ll buy the lot if you can give me a call on 07807900670 to sort out payment and delivery costs. Hope to speak to you soon. Cheers.

Comment

Sweet, al give u a tinkle in about an hour or 2 if thats ok ...

Comment

Totally forgot to ring u ....

Sorry dude, giz a tinkle on 07890 717 708 if i dont ring u first....

Comment

Do people still say tinkle?

Comment

oh yeah, sounds awfully camp, if am not giving someone a tinkle i will be flirting them a text

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Lift kit

Antony,
                I recived the kit this morning, mate i`m well chuffed, thanks very much, just got to spend a few hours fitting it tomorrow but it should look great when it`s fitted. thanks again. Steve.

Comment

No probs mate, glad to see it got there in one peice...

I didnt actually pack it nor post it, I was well chokka with work over the last week, so my dad offered, I didnt see the packing or nothing, so am just glad to hear it got there ok haha

Just had a look at the pay pal thing again, i see u did send the agreed amount, Pay pal the robbin gets helped themselves to 11 quid something haha, but were all square

Anyway glad your happy with it, make sure u up some pictures of the springs when fitted . . .

Take care

AJ

Comment

Job well done!

Ant,
                    spent about 5 hours today in the wind and rain fitting the springs and shocks and what a difference it`s made, with the spacers aswell it`s lifted the back about 4" and the front about 3" and looks absolutly fantastic. thanks again mate. pic`s to follow. Steve.

Comment

haha excelent

looking forward to the pics

Comment

Originally posted by bulldogbailey View Post
                        Ant,
                        spent about 5 hours today in the wind and rain fitting the springs and shocks and what a difference it`s made, with the spacers aswell it`s lifted the back about 4" and the front about 3" and looks absolutly fantastic. thanks again mate. pic`s to follow. Steve.
                        Where's the Pics then ??

There's alawys a Payback .... It'll always take longer than five minutes !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

pictures

still no pics mmmmmmm we are all waiting to see come on lets see the pics

Comment

I seen my old truck the other day, i sold the truck an all the kit an everythin a while ago, but seen it about a week ago haha...

I ran over to it and the lad came out and we sat an talked, he has fitted full roof top lighting, the cb radio and kept it well clean ....

I got all emotional looking at her haha, turns out he's selling soon, his mrs wants a merc c class or sumthin ....

seriously tempted to through a cheeky bid in an buy her back haha

a ton of memorys came floodin back haha

Comment

Working...
                            X