LN130 Breaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arron View Post
    you got an engine??? my 2.4 decided to snap a cam belt on kirkstone pass pulling a trailer tent,,,put some nasty dents in 2 shims
    nope, sorry.

The engine is believed to have choked on bits of turbo, though no post mortem was carried out. The complete engine was weighed in with the shell.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
      Call it £55 all in, paypal to ian.shrubb@tesco.net if that's ok with you? Might not be posted until friday now though as i'm working til then. I'll try and get posted wednesday though if i can.
      sorry for the delay mate. paypal dicked around with activating my new card but its done now.

before i send payment can i ask with the tailgate trim do you have the metal cover that goes under it that protects all the window gubbins? i need that too if you do so let me know total if its any more.

also which paypal address as i see in the thread youve got a tesco and sky addy posted?

cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by T1z3R View Post
        sorry for the delay mate. paypal dicked around with activating my new card but its done now.

before i send payment can i ask with the tailgate trim do you have the metal cover that goes under it that protects all the window gubbins? i need that too if you do so let me know total if its any more.

also which paypal address as i see in the thread youve got a tesco and sky addy posted?

cheers.
        Sorry, i don't think i have the metal panel. Either address is fine they both go into the same paypal account. ian.shrubb@tesco.net or ian_shrubb@sky.com

Cheers,

Ian
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

payment sent mate.

cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by T1z3R View Post
            payment sent mate.

cheers.
            recieved and posted mate. You have pm too.
            Last edited by nero279; 19 February 2009, 00:08.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
              One set of wheels now on ebay too - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=120378552437
              Finishing tomorrow, not too far off the reserve as they stand now
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

is the snorkel still for sale or has someone already got their mitts on it? if so let me know thanks
                http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

just out of intrest wots yr reserve on interior/wot wud u take?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                    just out of intrest wots yr reserve on interior/wot wud u take?
                    the figure i had in mind is somewhere close to £250, i've seen them sell at £300+ with dirty great rips in and shot bolster foams on the drivers seat. I don't really know what it's worth, but if it doesn't sell i'll stick it in the new truck and sell my two grey interiors instead.
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
                      is the snorkel still for sale or has someone already got their mitts on it? if so let me know thanks
                      nope i'm keeping my own dirty mitts on it. I wasn't planning on another surf but got one so decided to keep the snorkel for now.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

.....Bump.....

Still plenty of interior and trim bits left and switches and relays and stuff, a set of original wheels i'm probly gonna split (tyres are pretty shot though). Lights, a couple of window motors, everythings off the car, so just ask. Plus i'm slipping down the list a bit anyway.
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

BUMP
                          ++++

Not getting on the forum much these days, so probably best to email me - ian.shrubb@tesco.net , still got some bits left i want shot of now.

Large parts:-

1 Complete set of seats in grey, good condition, no rips or tears anywhere.

1 TJM Snorkel

1 Set of wraparound bullbars with spotlight brackets vgc

1 Towbar, could do with rubbing down and repainting, but structurally sound. You'll need to get your own bolts and the two steel bushes that go inside the chassis rail. But all the metalwork is there.

Open to offers on all the above - Tell me what they're worth!

Got loads of smaller bits aswell - several seatbelts, lights, almost everything electrical, complete fuse box etc etc all sorts of switches & relays, offers on anything or make an offer for the job lot.
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

fancy the sound of the bull bar got pics and a price???

Comment

hi mate my email is hi-lux2006@hotmail.com email me with a price for the snorkel deliverd to ta22 9bj cheers jay

Comment

Working...
                              X