wanted cambelt cowling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted cambelt cowling

does anyone have or know how i could get a replacement cambelt cowling/housing pls? some cowboy massacred mine with a hacksaw!

thanks

Originally posted by Nipper
    does anyone have or know how i could get a replacement cambelt cowling/housing pls? some cowboy massacred mine with a hacksaw!

thanks
    bet they didnt remove the aircon bracket and ended up cutting it to get it off
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Hiya, you want to try breakers for that, try this thread http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...ead.php?t=4926 or you can try parts are us in Birmingham they import surfs and engines and also break engines bell em on 0121 459 0077, probably get a head there, or a whole engine, great cash prices.

Comment

thanks Dazza gonna call em on monday!

Comment

I'm going to try and get an engine to break this week if I can get up there, got a 60 hr week ahead of me, I will have a spare head and front cover if you want to wait. Will no more tonight, also depends on the state of the turbo on the other engine.

Comment

Cheers Dazza

Thanks for the offer but i ended up getting a whole new head! DOH! so the guys at Roughtrax sorted me out with a new cowling as well!

Thanks again though!
            Nipper

Comment

Working...
            X