1993 3.0 4Runner 2nd gen Breaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 3.0 4Runner 2nd gen Breaking

Having removed the engine and box from my 4Runner to fit into my pickup im scraping whats left in a week or so.

Whats left on it will be crushed so if anybody needs anything send me an email at bazz_eccles@hotmail.com and i will see if I have the parts left.

I is/was a 1993 3.0td manual but ive used the engine and box.

All the electric window mechanisms have gone except the rear tailgate mechanism which still has its motor. It has an electric sunroof which works great and electric mirrors.

There is a rear 2" lift kit (procomp) with es9000 shocks with all the bits still on it and a set of original toyota alloys with good tyres. Nearly all the interior is still there too.

Its got sidesteps and an original toyota towbar.

Bazz
    Last edited by Behemoth; 5 October 2008, 13:29.

any clue how old the lift kit is, and how much you might want for it?

cheers,

Martin
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Might be interested in the wheels for road use if they would suit

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts View Post
        any clue how old the lift kit is, and how much you might want for it?

cheers,

Martin

Colud be a good few years old as I remember it being fitted to the truck about 6 years ago i think (i knew one of the previous owners)

Its only the rear part of the kit though.

£50 for the springs , shocks and extension items, can have it all offfor you at the weekend

Bazz

Comment

How much are you after for the wheels ?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve169 View Post
            How much are you after for the wheels ?
            They are £150 for the set, they have good Falken AT tyres but its gonna cost you a fair ammount to ship them down to you.

Just been looking at shipping an old set of lifted leaf springs down to Cornwall, which wieghed 130kg without the pallet and the shipping was over £100.

Cheaper for you to drive up and collect them.

Will post some pics later, at work at the mo

Bazz

Comment

Give blackpoolsparks (Gordon) a shout, he sent me Five wheels n tyres from blackpool to Herts in a couple days @£50 carriage...

There's always a Payback .... Ya wont never ever see it Comin tho !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Just a few photos

Tyres are 267/70R15 Falken AT on Toyota 15x7JJ alloys. Alloys are in reasonable condition with some corrosion.

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                  Give blackpoolsparks (Gordon) a shout, he sent me Five wheels n tyres from blackpool to Herts in a couple days @£50 carriage...

There's always a Payback .... Ya wont never ever see it Comin tho !!!!

Will do if Steve wants them.

Only going off what Ive been told, I wasnt doing the shipping, the buyer was organising collection from me.

He ended up driving up to collect them, only took him 4 hrs and £60 in juice.

Bazz

Comment

just wondering if thats a proper drop plate for the towbar or is it just been made up to fit
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Just found out that the spare wheel mechanism (underslung) is still there and still works

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                        just wondering if thats a proper drop plate for the towbar or is it just been made up to fit

Not sure but it looks pretty solid, probably added when it was lifted.

I remember that Ian (owner that lifted it) used to pull a 30ft caravan with it so its got to be pretty strong.

Bazz

Comment

how would you want just for the drop plate on its own then Bazz with p&p

Can you let me know sometime how long it actually is as i go a 5" lift at the mo but i just got a old piece of steel plate as a drop plate at the mo for when i pull my small trailor.
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                            how would you want just for the drop plate on its own then Bazz with p&p

Can you let me know sometime how long it actually is as i go a 5" lift at the mo but i just got a old piece of steel plate as a drop plate at the mo for when i pull my small trailor.

Will look tomorrow and measure it up, truck was only running a small lift and 33's last time i saw it pulling the van.

Will get a close up pic too for you.

£10 plus p&p ok?

Comment

hello mate, your price on rear lights n rear mud flaps inc post please?
                              Last edited by blynde; 7 October 2008, 23:56.
                              . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                              . cheers atb blynde .

Comment

Working...
                              X