Chrome Rear Bumper Centre Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem. I do understand!
    See if you can off load them to someone local.
    If I can find some way of getting them picked up then I'll give you a shout.
    Otherwise don't hold off getting rid of it to someone else.
    Thanks anyway.
    Chris
    Ps
    And welcome to the wild world of surf ownership!
    Time is an illusion.
    Lunchtime doubly so.

Comment

Originally posted by Fattysplash View Post
      Sorry mate, but packing & posting is just too much aggravation, we don't have yards of cardboard laying about & I work office hours too! Maybe you could sort a lift for it, down to you (surf train?). I hope I don't sound too mean but I'd regret it if I said "ok". Let me know if you get some transport sorted.
      Hi mate why dont you go to www.parcel2go.com or www.interparcel.com as they will collect the bumper from whatever address you ask.I have sent a rear section like that for about £15 so it is worth trying these places.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

"Hi mate why dont you go to www.parcel2go.com or www.interparcel.com as they will collect the bumper from whatever address you ask.I have sent a rear section like that for about £15 so it is worth trying these places."

Hi, thanks for that, it's handy to know, didn't know this service existed! We are trying to gather together some cardboard now! ( I know we're a bit slack, but cardboard isn't as easy to find as it used to be) we will alert the media when we've managed to wrap it! ( And Chris P. Bacon if he still wants it then!)
        VALENTINO ROSSI 2009 MOTO GP WORLD CHAMPION

Comment

Hi,
          Sorry to muck you about but I don't need it any more.
          I have managed to bodge mine back on as I didn't think I would not be able to get hold of yours.
          ( It's amazing what brute force and ignorance can achieve when there is no alternative).
          To make matters worse I put a bid on one on flea bay thinking that I wouldn't be able to fix it and it is still the highest bid with one day to go.
          Doh!!!!!
          Fingers crossed someone out bids me otherwise I will have a spare one available should I do the same thing again.
          Thanks anyway and should we meet up the first pint is on me!
          Chris
          Time is an illusion.
          Lunchtime doubly so.

Comment

Working...
          X