2.4 auto Exhaust wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 auto Exhaust wanted

Has any body got (or can anyone recommend a supplier) the rear section of exhaust for a 93 2.4 auto Surf? i.e.cetre silencer and tail section please.
    I think I read somewhere that the 3 litre exhaust would fit and may offer a small performance gain due to reduced back-pressure,has anyone done this?

Also has anyone got a near side (chrome) rear quarter bumper to swap for beer vouchers?
    Last edited by humvee; 16 April 2004, 00:16. Reason: make an addition to the original question

Originally posted by humvee
    Has any body got (or can anyone recommend a supplier) the rear section of exhaust for a 93 2.4 auto Surf? i.e.cetre silencer and tail section please.
    I think I read somewhere that the 3 litre exhaust would fit and may offer a small performance gain due to reduced back-pressure,has anyone done this?

Also has anyone got a near side (chrome) rear quarter bumper to swap for beer vouchers?
    3 Litre Diesel Exhaust needs quite a bit of midification to fit. The one to go for is the 3 Litre Petrol which only needs a small amount of modification.

Alternatively go to Milners www.milneroffroad.co.uk and they sell the rear section (all the way from the middle of the car) for £115.

Cheers

Comment

Exhaust

Doh!
      Didn't notice there was a "wanted" section as well as a "for sale" section when I posted this thread-it had been a long day and I was knackered-well thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!!
      Thanks for thew tip Lucky I'll probably go the Milners route,it's booked for it's M.O.T. this afternoon,I'll see what it fails on before contacting Milners again in case I need some other bits.

Comment

Originally posted by humvee
        Doh!
        Didn't notice there was a "wanted" section as well as a "for sale" section when I posted this thread-it had been a long day and I was knackered-well thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!!
        Thanks for thew tip Lucky I'll probably go the Milners route,it's booked for it's M.O.T. this afternoon,I'll see what it fails on before contacting Milners again in case I need some other bits.
        The advantage of the 3L Petrol exhaust is that it is a bit bigger than the 2.4 TD exhaust (2 1/4 I think instead of 2"), better breathing and faster heat removal although you will still have the smaller front pipe which is where the main benefit can be gained from increasing the size (2 1/2 to 3" is a good increase from the standard 2").

Cheers

Comment

Steering Wheel

Hi,

Is the wooden steering wheel still available? Also have noted alot of interest in the 2nd Gen Clear indicators assume only one set if not am interested in a set of these also.

Cheers
          Mike

Comment

Working...
          X