Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand new cd player and universal din pocket

saw this for sale:- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&category=3293

have also seen this by the same seller http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&category=3293
    Last edited by zed35467; 20 March 2004, 17:43.

radios

mate the double din radios legacy that hes selling for an amazing 250 quid if you do a search on ebay for car stereos double din you will find them at 47 pounds lol wot sort of profit is that guy on lol
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
      mate the double din radios legacy that hes selling for an amazing 250 quid if you do a search on ebay for car stereos double din you will find them at 47 pounds lol wot sort of profit is that guy on lol
      Last edited by zed35467; 22 March 2004, 19:46.

Comment

red face

dont have a red face m8 just pointing it out so ya dont get stung and anybody else allways have a good look around m8
        black n tan
        black n tan
        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

So can one of you guys point out where I can get a single din pocket for my double din slot? I just want a single CD player and scrap the ones i have as they don't work anyway! Do halfords sell em?

Thank you so much for any help

Keir

Comment

Originally posted by keir
            So can one of you guys point out where I can get a single din pocket for my double din slot? I just want a single CD player and scrap the ones i have as they don't work anyway! Do halfords sell em?

Thank you so much for any help

Keir
            Halfrauds do them yes as do any good ICE shop, you need a universal pocket, but don't ask the oik's in Halfrauds cause they tend to look at the floor, mutter and go find someone else that doesn't know. Just look on the shelves for yourself
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Working...
            X