Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Selling Surf Wood Dash Kits

Hi,
    I'm selling Wood Dash kits for 90-96 Toyota Hilux Surf (rhd). £94.99 plus £4.50 postage.

A full 17/18 piece kit, in various colours (e-mail me for chart). The kit covers the main dash and rear door trims, front door trims, passenger side air vent and the rear part of the centre console.

The kit includes everything you need, cleaner, primer and adhesive (supplied ready attached to kit), and a guide to installing the kit. Its really straight forward and will make your Surf look fantastic. I've the pics of Mine.

As each kit is individually made it takes approx 14 days for delivery.

The kit is available in the several colours wood finishes, carbon etc. Please e-mail for a full colour chart.
    Colours available are; Acura Burl Wood, Medium Burl Wood, Titanium Burl Wood, African Zebra Wood, Walnut Burl Wood, Japanese Cherry Wood, Light Burl Wood, Aluminum (small additional cost), Brushed Aluminum (small additional cost), Chrome (Mirror-Like) (small additional cost), Simulated Carbon Fibre (this material is used by Mercedes Benz), Plain Yellow, Plain Blue, Plain Red, Real Black Carbon Fibre, Real Silver Carbon Fibre, Real Blue Carbon Fibre, Real Pink Carbon Fibre, Real Yellow Carbon Fibre.

E-mail me for photo's of a fitted kit and colour chart. davey.knowles@virgin.net
    Last edited by davey.knowles; 18 March 2004, 18:20.

Originally posted by davey.knowles
    Hi,
    I'm selling Wood Dash kits for 90-96 Toyota Hilux Surf (rhd). £94.99 plus £4.50 postage.

A full 17/18 piece kit, in various colours (e-mail me for chart). The kit covers the main dash and rear door trims, front door trims, passenger side air vent and the rear part of the centre console.

The kit includes everything you need, cleaner, primer and adhesive (supplied ready attached to kit), and a guide to installing the kit. Its really straight forward and will make your Surf look fantastic. I've the pics of Mine.

The kit is available in the several colours wood finishes, carbon etc. Please e-mail for a full colour chart.
    Colours available are; Acura Burl Wood, Medium Burl Wood, Titanium Burl Wood, African Zebra Wood, Walnut Burl Wood, Japanese Cherry Wood, Light Burl Wood, Aluminum (small additional cost), Brushed Aluminum (small additional cost), Chrome (Mirror-Like) (small additional cost), Simulated Carbon Fibre (this material is used by Mercedes Benz), Plain Yellow, Plain Blue, Plain Red, Real Black Carbon Fibre, Real Silver Carbon Fibre, Real Blue Carbon Fibre, Real Pink Carbon Fibre, Real Yellow Carbon Fibre.

E-mail me for photo's of a fitted kit and colour chart. davey.knowles@virgin.net
    up to 96?... include the 3rd gen?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by davey.knowles
      Hi,

Thats very nice.....but could you keep your ads in the for sale section next time
      Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        up to 96?... include the 3rd gen?
        Hi,
        No just 2nd Generation up to the end of 95. I'm trying to get hold of the 3rd generation templates at the moment, but Toyota are not too forthcoming, plus not sure how much of a market out there yet for 3rd gen.

Thanks
        Dave

Comment

More to the point, any chance of a picture of the bits.... I think some of the earlier & later cars had some slight differences.... and I'd certainly like to see the kit afore looking for my wallet !
          [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

Originally posted by Ems and Jim
            More to the point, any chance of a picture of the bits.... I think some of the earlier & later cars had some slight differences.... and I'd certainly like to see the kit afore looking for my wallet !
            http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=4237
            [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
            [size=5][/size]
            [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Sorry Not much luck loading pictures, but e-mail me at davey.knowles@virgin.net for a few snaps.

I got the template from Toyota specifically for this purpose, and I have checked it and I have no reason to doubt that it fits all surfs from beginning 90 till end 95 (2nd Gen), but I'm sure some smart sod will prove me wrong. In that instance a full refund would apply.

Thanks
              Dave

Comment

whats wrong with the ebay pictures http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=40199
                Attached Files
                [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                [size=5][/size]
                [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
                  Thanks Ian,

Comment

WOOD DASH!!!!! YUK!!!! If you wanted a wood dash why didn't you buy a Rover???

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo7
                      WOOD DASH!!!!! YUK!!!! If you wanted a wood dash why didn't you buy a Rover???
                      down to taste i guess!... i wouldn't mind some carbon fibre in mine, but wouldn't want the printed looking stuff.
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Jim its in Ems pocket
                        Enjoying Life after Cancer
                        Pops

Comment

Hi,
                          I've got carbon fibre if your interested, standard balck & silver plus some colours.
                          Thanks
                          Dave

Comment

Dave, have you used Hexcel Composites Texalium ?
                            I'm making kiteboards out of it at the mo and it looks the mutts nutts but its hard to work with....
                            Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

take it you have had no luck with the 3rd gen wood dash kits im after 1 any ideas
                              [CENTER][COLOR=Red]IF ITS GOT TITS OF TYRES ITS GONA GIVE YOU TROUBLE!!!!![/COLOR]] [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X