M Reg 4Runner Breaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which engine did it have?

If 3.0 diesel, Do you have the flywheel, or did it go with the engine?
    Bellhousing available?

thanks

Comment

Any luck on those parts at all Dave ?

Comment

Would you still have the front passenger stub axle? Basically all the bits between the upper and lower wish-bones but minus the brake calipers and the drive shaft? If so could you give me an indication on price?

Thanks.
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Hi there, I'm looking for three point rear seat belts, do you have these?

Comment

Hi,

Do you have a working rear window regulator / glass? Also, the brackets that mount the stereo on my 95 4Runner only allow me to mount it in the middle of the gap, so do you have a centrally mounted stereo, or is it top/bottom mounted? If so, I'd take the brackets for the stereo and the cubby hole if that's what it's got too?

Cheers in advance

Comment

doors and side steps

Hi Dave, Do you still have all doors and side steps? What condition are they in? I have a 96 4runner and my doors are not in great shape( pretty rotten to be honest!!). Would definately be intrested in the front two, will have to check the rears again when I get home.

Cheers

Andy

p.s I am in Aberdeen, any idea what carriage would be?

Comment

Hi all,

If I didnt get back to you then I am really sorry i didn't.

Had no idea there were posts on this thread as I did not recieve any emails saying so, I should of checked really but to be honest forgot about it because of this.

The 4runner was scrapped last week due to lack of interest in parts believe it or not and also needed the space.

Once again I can only apologise for not getting back to you all sooner and hope you all find your parts.

Cheers
                Dave

Comment

driva,s, nephew

hi just wondering if u still had the boot window regulator. the cogs have wore away on mine, hence i cannot open the boot as the window wont come down.
                  could do with one asap as i use the boot on a daily basis for work. thanks mate.
                  makin use of whats good......

Comment

Sorry everything has gone but if you can get a rear window regulator they work also from memory.

Dave

Comment

Quarter rear bumper R/H side Chrome.

Hi Mate,

Bit late in the day but do you have the above item available still..

Regards

Axel.

Comment

You have been digging around!

Sorry mate, dont have one - the 4runner only had the black ones.

Fairly sure you can get them from milner though

Comment

Working...
                        X