Nice big set of bull bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice big set of bull bars

If anyone's interested Im getting rid of my bullbars, I would prefer to swap them for an abar, but I'm open to offers. There's a pic attached of them.
    Send me a PM if your interested.

iff only you were closer
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
      If anyone's interested Im getting rid of my bullbars, I would prefer to swap them for an abar, but I'm open to offers. There's a pic attached of them.
      Dunno about a bull bar, you could stop a rhino with those bars...

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        iff only you were closer
        If you want them, I'm going down th Chippenham Wilts (about 1 hour from Bournemouth) in the middle of April If you do a deal with him possibly he could get them to me and I'll drag them North
        NO WORRIES!
        Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
          If you want them, I'm going down th Chippenham Wilts (about 1 hour from Bournemouth) in the middle of April If you do a deal with him possibly he could get them to me and I'll drag them North
          Marky... if you want them we could collect them and bring them to Langdale for you?
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

ok thats if bobafatass is happy with my bars i'll include the spots that are on mine as well. they are square spots 55w
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

ok thats if bobafatass is happy with my bars i'll include the spots that are on mine as well. they are square spots 55w
              bit bulky, stick with your a bar marky, it looks better
              [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
              [size=5][/size]
              [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
                bit bulky, stick with your a bar marky, it looks better
                right thats it! im keeping my a-bar someone else can have a shot.
                sorry
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

right thats it! im keeping my a-bar someone else can have a shot.
                  sorry
                  No worries Marky.

Comment

Bull Bars

Andy

Still interested .... have sent you an email. For some reason PMail keeps throwing me out

Cheers
                    Monkey

Comment

front bars

May be interested in your bars. how much? I can collect. Also noticed your roof bars, where did you get them? Cheers

Comment

Bars may be sold, there's someone coming to look at them this afternoon. I'll let you know if they are still available later.
                        I think the roof bars are available straight off the shelf at Halfords, mine came with the motor when I bought it.

Comment

Bars are now sold, If anyone has a set of Abars then please get in touch, I have the cash waiting !!

Comment

Bars are now sold, If anyone has a set of Abars then please get in touch, I have the cash waiting !!
                            here you are http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=10428 i know didnt see it till i looked again
                            [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                            [size=5][/size]
                            [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

HOW MUCH FOR THE BULL BARS

Comment

Working...
                              X