Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cargo box

As in the back of my truck in this thread

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39225 (Codlords old one)

Its beautifully made, and a lovely piece of kit.
    IIRC there are pictures of the build on CodLords website.

The trouble is I need the full depth of the back to stuff bikes in plus my arthritic old mongrel is gonna struggle leaping into the back as it is without the extra height of the box to contend with so I'm going to take it out.

If anyone wants it I'd really like to swap it for a spare wheel cover. just one of those cheapo elasticted thingys will be fine if anyone has one laying about. Otherwise just give me a drink for it, failing that pm anyway and you can probably have it for nowt as the reality is I haven't got room to store it for long and its too nice a thing to break up and take to the tip.

If you need extra pics/details whatever I can probably get some this afternoon, work allowing anyway.

Cheers

Chris
    Signature stolen along with Surf...

Hell, I'll even include the screws

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Yes please if it's not been snapped up already.

Cheers,

Nero
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Its yours

I'll try and put a cover over it tomorrow but it would benefit from being picked up ASAP, although I appreciate its difficult what with Xmas and all lol

Drop me a pm when you can collect

Cheers

Chris

Comment

I got a nice spare wheel cover on my blue surf that i wont be needing once i get my new wheels and tyres. Got anything else u dont want??

Comment

Working...
          X