Front bars for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front bars for sale

I have just removed my front bull bars and now want to sell them.They would have to be collected and i live in the Erith,Kent area.If anyone intrested email me and i will send pictures.They are not dented and have a slight bit of pitting on them so make me an offer in the £50.00 region.Thanks

Is it for a 3rd gen, if so could you email me a pic

Thanks

Comment

If it's a second gen, PM me. Will be in kent on Sunday!
      Alan
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

96/97 is a turd gen
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Any pics? I'm interested!
          More Lift.
          More Tyres.
          More Engine.

Comment

Second dibs if its still for sale please. PM me.
            Tequilla - breakfast of heros.

Comment

Bull Bars

Dudes....The bars are still for sale and are from a 3rd gen.I will see if i can put them on this site but i am not to sure how to do it.So bear with me.Ta

Comment

open an account at www.photobucket.com upload the photos there and copy the txt in the img code box across to a new message on here and the photos will display in the post.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

the pics i promised

The above pics show that there is some marks and scratches and also some marks on the chrome.
                  And as i said before buyer will have to collect cos delivery is FAR to dear !!

Comment

hi mate i really want these and im only in sussex,but need to see if i can make them fit a 2nd gen,ill post a link in general and get back to u

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                      hi mate i really want these and im only in sussex,but need to see if i can make them fit a 2nd gen,ill post a link in general and get back to u
                      I have a feeling that the chassis rails have a different spacing.
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                        I have a feeling that the chassis rails have a different spacing.
                        any way to find out?i really really want sum,

Comment

the chasis on the 3rdgen is wider than the 2nd gen but you can make brackets up to get the bars to fit like Joker says in the other thread
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by dodgysas
                            I have just removed my front bull bars and now want to sell them.They would have to be collected and i live in the Erith,Kent area.If anyone intrested email me and i will send pictures.They are not dented and have a slight bit of pitting on them so make me an offer in the £50.00 region.Thanks
                            hi mate ill have them for £50,cheers!

Comment

If the deal falls through i'll offer £80 for it and can sort a courier to pick em up

Breakdown there are a set of gen 2 bull bars on ebay that would be a direct fit for you as i was watching em

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Hilux-S...QQcmdZViewItem
                              Last edited by Retribution; 10 December 2007, 01:05.

Comment

Working...
                              X