Bash plate 3.0l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bash plate 3.0l

I have a bash plate made from 1/4 thick Ally unfortunatly it does not fit my 2.4 so someone make me a sensible offer or a swap for one that will fit a 2.4

This has been cut to allow you to get to the sump plug without having to remove the plate......
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Hi Mark,

I'm interested, can you post some pictures? or email some to me?

I'll make you a good offer once i've had a look.

Cheers,
    Patrick

Comment

I managed to get the plate in daylight at last the black smudge is soot from the time it has spent standing against the wall in the garage
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mark,

Bash plate looks good...If Patrick isnt interested (Dont want a reputation as a stitch up artist! ) and it will fit a 95 3.0l, Il make an offer of £30+P&P (As long as P&P is below £10)... dont know whether you want to PM Patrick first though...Your call!

Ian
        Fate can kiss my ass...

Comment

Hi Mark,

Is not exactly what I'm after, so I'll pass and let Ian have his chance.

Cheers,

Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by muaythaimonster
            Hi Mark,

Bash plate looks good...If Patrick isnt interested (Dont want a reputation as a stitch up artist! ) and it will fit a 95 3.0l, Il make an offer of £30+P&P (As long as P&P is below £10)... dont know whether you want to PM Patrick first though...Your call!

Ian
            It looks like the ones RUSTY made, I had one theyre very tuff.
            Attached Files
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Nice one Patrick... Its down to you then Mark...Yay or Nay!

Ian
              Fate can kiss my ass...

Comment

Its a Bargain mate. YAY
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

Just got to see whether the other Mark says yay for a sale now
                  Fate can kiss my ass...

Comment

Originally posted by muaythaimonster
                    Just got to see whether the other Mark says yay for a sale now
                    OK
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

It sounds like its yours then Ian........

Shame i dont get up to Brum very often otherwise it would of saved the post cost or if you want organise a surf train its wont be going any where else as it has your name on it.....Its a bit big to post knowing what the post office is like

Comment

Nice one Mark...It will tidy up my front end nicely!..Il go with the P&P route...havent got much time at the moment to sort out a surf train (combination of work and a vile interfering neighbour )...would you like me to Paypal the cash or send a cheque?...Paypal would be easier but im cool either way ...send me a pm with your address if you would like a cheque

Ta...Ian
                        Fate can kiss my ass...

Comment

Hi Mark...as usual im rushing round and didnt read your post properly first time...sorry ...just saw the bit about the post office...I use Ebay and found standard parcels delivery to be pretty good...up to 20kg in weight...must be shorter than 1.5m in length....does the plate qualify?...not too sure of its weight but I would have thought it is below 20kg...Ian
                          Fate can kiss my ass...

Comment

Right first part of the Surf train is set up using Joefestus in Coventry. Mind you it still depends if i get up to Norfolk due to work commitments

Comment

Working...
                            X