Wind Deflectors For A 2nd Gen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind Deflectors For A 2nd Gen.

Hi, bought these for my Surf but they don't match the ones I have fitted. Mine has the 1993 to 1995 wind deflectors and these were fitted to the 1990 to 1992/93 models although they will fit all 2nd gens.

I need to to get rid of them and try again for the right one (I only need the rear nearside but had to buy these as a set). Unfortunately the offside front one is missing, but you do get a spare nearside front (courtesy of Bushwacker). They are in used condition but come complete with all the clips and they are not cracked.

Looking for £20 plus postage. I live just outside Newcastle On Tyne and you are more than welcome to pick them up if you are local. Any questions just drop me an email. SOLD TO HIGHLANDER1. THANKS JOHN

Last edited by Scorpion; 15 March 2007, 01:09.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Hi mine are worn and scruffy do + I only have 3 do they come with clips fitted and do you still have em. Thanks JB
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Hi, yeah they're still here mate, the ad only went 'live' today. They have all the clips etc fitted ready to go on. As I said in the ad they are in used condition but they aren't severely scratched or cracked. The foam padding stuff is worn but I'm sure someone on here just fitted rubber draught excluder strip. Not trying to put you off at all, just being honest.

Just to reiterate they are the rear ones and the front nearside plus a spare front nearside. They all have clips attached. There isn't a offside front.

If you're interested let me know and I'll get a price for posting.

Thanks for your interest.

Comment

Altered the image code so photo of deflectors is now showing.

(Doh, just realised this is a pointless post unless you looked before and the photo wasn't there! Oh well, chit happens).
        Last edited by Scorpion; 4 March 2007, 23:20.

Comment

Send me your address and Ill send the readies £35 be ok including the postage?

brydens@craiglea931.fsnet.co.u k

Cheers JB

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
            Send me your address and Ill send the readies £35 be ok including the postage?

brydens@craiglea931.fsnet.co.u k

Cheers JB
            Thanks for the reply mate. You have mail.

Comment

All sorted postman pat will be knocking on yer door soon with readies

Cheers JB

Comment

All sorted postman pat will be knocking on yer door soon with readies

Cheers JB
                Hi John, tried to reply to your email but had it returned for some reason as user not known?

Aha, just realised that's it's not the same email address as the one above. Have sent you another email mate so if you recieve two you know why.
                Last edited by Scorpion; 6 March 2007, 02:08.

Comment

Hi Mate

The deflectors arrived this morning thanks very much I haven't removed the bubble wrap yet waiting for the Surf to come back otherwise they will just get scratched knocking around house.

Cheers JB

Comment

Hi Mate

The deflectors arrived this morning thanks very much I haven't removed the bubble wrap yet waiting for the Surf to come back otherwise they will just get scratched knocking around house.

Cheers JB
                    Hi John, glad they got there okay. Due to the amount of bubble wrap I put around them it may pay you start unwrapping them now as your Surf may be back before you finish!

Seriously mate, thank you for buying the deflectors, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Comment

Working...
                    X