Rear Spoiler For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Spoiler For Sale

Hi, I've decided to sell this rear spoiler as I have managed to buy one that is the same colour as my Surf. Definately fits 2nd gen Surfs.

My intention when I bought this one was to wait until the warmer weather and have it sprayed to match my truck. By an extremely fortunate circumstance I came across another spoiler which was ready to fit.

This spolier is a sort of light metallic green and it's in excellent condition wth only a few light scuffs, you may be able to polish them out. There are no cracks, gouges or major scuffs. The only things missing are the 4 nuts which allow it to be attached to the roof, I think they are 6mm.

I just want my money back on this so the price is £70 including post and packaging (UK mainland only, Scottish highlands etc will cost more).

Pictures attached. Any questions just give me a shout.

** The pictures appear to make the spoiler darker than it actually is, I would say it is a light metallic green / grey colour. If you've got a green Surf you'll know what I mean. **

Copycat 'the artist formerly known as kameeleon'.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 29 January 2007, 14:20.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Originally posted by Copycat
    Hi, I've decided to sell this rear spoiler as I have managed to buy one that is the same colour as my Surf. Definately fits 2nd gen Surfs.

My intention when I bought this one was to wait until the warmer weather and have it sprayed to match my truck. By an extremely fortunate circumstance I came across another spoiler which was ready to fit.

This spolier is a sort of light metallic green and it's in excellent condition wth only a few light scuffs, you may be able to polish them out. There are no cracks, gouges or major scuffs. The only things missing are the 4 nuts which allow it to be attached to the roof, I think they are 6mm.

I just want my money back on this so the price is £70 including post and packaging (UK mainland only, Scottish highlands etc will cost more).

** The pictures appear to make the spoiler darker than it actually is, I would say it is a light metallic green / grey colour. If you've got a green Surf you'll know what I mean. **

i know what you mean as i have a green one ooh doctor
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
      i know what you mean as i have a green one ooh doctor
      you can get treatment for that Dave
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        you can get treatment for that Dave
        am on a course of antibotics rich
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I am so so tempted to buy it and stick it in my shed just to stop anyone who ridiculed my carbon fibre,plastic 20 quid " Sancho" spoiler from getting it, but I just couldnt be that petty. Well maybe I could, but I wont.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

how much of a discount if you paint it red.
            Working at last.......

Comment

Wont have the money till sometime next week, suppose it'll be gone by then but if not i'll PM you,
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                Wont have the money till sometime next week, suppose it'll be gone by then but if not i'll PM you,
                No problem Ian, seems everyone's still strapped for cash after Christmas and New Year.

Looks like a few people are in the same boat.

You never know, you may still be the first to find some money hidden down the side of the sofa!

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH
                  how much of a discount if you paint it red.
                  Lurch, if I paint it red mate the price goes up to £200!

On second thoughts I would'nt 'spoil' a nice 'spoiler' by painting it red!

Comment

SOLD to ian619. Cheers mate!

Comment

SOLD to ian619. Cheers mate!
                      No worries Jim, making out the cheque as i type, well not at the exact same time Cheers mate,

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                        No worries Jim, making out the cheque as i type, well not at the exact same time Cheers mate,
                        How does the saying go

" A fool and his money ---- "

What sort of person spends 70 quid on some old second hand tat when he can have a brand a spanking new fake carbon fibre stick on plastic spoiler which will enhance the appearance of any Surf for 20 quid. I despair. The worlds gone mad

Bogus
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                          How does the saying go

What sort of person spends 70 quid on some old second hand tat when he can have a brand a spanking new fake carbon fibre stick on plastic spoiler which will enhance the appearance of any Surf for 20 quid. I despair. The worlds gone mad

Bogus
                          Ahahah!! OK your absolutly right, if you check the old pics thread on the other channel you'll see i've been a fool with my money all my life
                          Still WTF its only money,

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                            How does the saying go

Bogus
                            Tut, tut, how rude! Take no notice Ian, they're just jealous. Just because you found money down the side of the sofa before they did AND you got a genuine spoiler in as good as new nick for £70 including postage, I must be giving it away!

Perhaps the adage should be changed to 'A fool and his spoiler are soon parted!'

Comment

Perhaps the adage should be changed to 'A fool and his spoiler are soon parted!'
                              Not if he uses the correct glue

Alan...

Comment

Working...
                              X