Bullbars + spots for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullbars + spots for sale

These bullbars and lights are up for grabs. I'll be at the off road day in Argyll on the 28th Jan if anyone wants to get them then or surf train them onwards.

I'm asking for £175 for the lot. Can't deliver or post.

Dave

bars

what gen are your bars to fit, mines a kzn185 3rd i think
    and what kind of spots

Comment

They are on a 2nd gen KZN130 3td. Spots as far as I can tell are yellow and were described to me as being xenon but I can't confirm this.

Dave

Comment

Won't fit a 3rd Gen, then - mountings are different.

(Waiting for the jokes...)
        Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Are these still for sale?
          There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Yup still on offer. Interested?

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
              Yup still on offer. Interested?

Dave
              Aye kinda, trying to justinfy it and working out how much ot'll cost me to pick them up from you
              There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

I may be over some way towards you at some point in the near future visiting family/fishing. I could get as far north as Stirling/Perth? As I say it won't be for a while though but it may help.

You could of course come down here for the off roading forest weekend/day which is happening in April sometime. May make the trip worthwhile.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
                  I may be over some way towards you at some point in the near future visiting family/fishing. I could get as far north as Stirling/Perth? As I say it won't be for a while though but it may help.

You could of course come down here for the off roading forest weekend/day which is happening in April sometime. May make the trip worthwhile.

Dave
                  That sounds like a plan (April). Wouldn't mind a nice weekend out.

Comment

How much for just the spots? I'm in Canada, so how much would it be with shipping?

Cheers,
                    Lyle

Comment

Bullbars off my surf now and sat in the garden.

Onlynik has first refusal but the price has changed....... if you can pick them up they are yours in return for a bottle!

Dave

Comment

looks like those bars could be making another trip to drumclog,

only this time we'll have a go at fitting them to niks truck.

that price, it wouldnt happen to be a bottel of this stuff ,

http://www.champagneuk.com/catalog/p...roducts_id=125

cheers scotty

Comment

Dave,

I just saw this.

Let me know where to pick them up from and I'll come and get them.

Cheers

Nik

Oh, let me know what kind of bottle you want.

Comment

Working...
                          X