Front Wind Deflectors X 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Wind Deflectors X 2

Front 2 wind deflectors. Don't think they are genuine Toyota parts. No clips and one is cracked and superglued.
    Looking for £10 for the pair plus postage at cost as they are just taking up space. Pictures attached. Please let me know if you're interested. Can be picked up from near Newcastle On Tyne.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 6 January 2007, 02:03.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Still here at reduced price. Now only £10 for the pair plus postage.

Comment

I'm in Newcastle and I'd gladly buy them from you, but the missing fixing clips concern me - do you know what these fixings are and if they are either available seperately or can be made from, for example, some steel or ali offcuts? Alternatively, perhaps they can be bonded on in some way?

I have not had a close look at a Surf with these deflectors on so I don't know how they are typically fixed in place.

Comment

Mine are held on with spring steel clips which shouldn't be to much bother to make. I suppose you could bond them on. You're more than welcome to come and take a look, if you aren't interested then it's no problem. I'm just outside Blaydon by the way. If you'd like to take a look I'll send you my mobile number.

Comment

JimSuperSix one of the deflectors has cracked again due to poor storage but it will glue back together. If you're still interested you can have them for free. They're just taking up space and will sustain more damage if they don't go soon. Let me know. Or they're up for grabs for free if anyone else wants to pick them up.

Comment

Originally posted by kameeleon
            JimSuperSix one of the deflectors has cracked again due to poor storage but it will glue back together. If you're still interested you can have them for free. They're just taking up space and will sustain more damage if they don't go soon. Let me know. Or they're up for grabs for free if anyone else wants to pick them up.
            Still got them? i have the clips....

Comment

Originally posted by marvinius
              Still here mate, but if no one wants to pick them up soon (for free!) then they will be confined to the garden shed where they will no doubt pick up more damage and eventually end up at the tip!

Copycat (the artist formerly known as kameeleon).
              Last edited by Scorpion; 11 January 2007, 21:43.

Comment

Hi Copycat,

if you're going to throw them away then I'll gladly have a go at gluing them together and then nailing them to my Surf.

I think you sent me a phone number last time but I can't access my private messages for some reason, so can you send it to my work email please and I'll call you tomorrow.

the email address is - jkett@midway.com

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JimSuperSix
                  Hi Copycat,

if you're going to throw them away then I'll gladly have a go at gluing them together and then nailing them to my Surf.

I think you sent me a phone number last time but I can't access my private messages for some reason, so can you send it to my work email please and I'll call you tomorrow.

the email address is - jkett@midway.com

thanks
                  No problem mate have emailed you my mobile number.

Comment

Originally posted by marvinius
                    Marvinus - any chance you want to sell the clips? I have the sidescreens now (many thanks to Copycat) and proper clips would be prefereable to the inevitably dodgy clips I was planning to make.

Comment

Working...
                    X