H/d Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H/d Springs

Ive got a pair of milner uprated rear springs for sale, only 1 year old-low mileage no abuse, any offers....? chris
    Last edited by chris; 13 January 2004, 18:16.
    chris t

I need some new springs, have you still got them? Why did you take them off?

NeillOP

Comment

yea, i still have the springs! i replaced the suspension with a 2" pro-comp lift kit, the milner springs wont lift the back up but keeps the ride nice and level.
      Last edited by chris; 29 January 2004, 17:59.
      chris t

Comment

Hi, will the springs fit my 94 4runner v6,and could you tell me if they are difficult to replace , oh yes and how much ?
        cheers Wade

Comment

Hi Chris

Thanks for getting back. It doesn't sound like the Milner springs will help fix my 4Runners saggy ar$e. Did you fit a lift kit all round or just at the back? What's it like now?

Neill

Comment

Hi neill & wade, ive just spoken to a nice lady @ milners, they list the same coil springs for the 2.4td surf/4runner !
            changing the rear springs is no big job at all, no spring compressor needed. the uprated torsion bars upfront took alot longer to replace! Haynes work shop manuel will show u how to remove & replace these parts. after fitting the pro-comp kit inc shocks, its worth having the wheel alignment checked & adjusted. apart from now riding 2" higher the ride & handling is so much better-even cornering @ speed!!! 30 quid if u still wont them. cheers chaps.........
            Last edited by chris; 5 February 2004, 17:19.
            chris t

Comment

Neil,
              I've got a '94 'runner V6 and I've changed the springs and shocks
              Now got 2" lift springs and Pro-Comp ES 9000 shocks in each corner - rides well. A little harsh when empty but with a bit of weight in the back it is superb!! - certainly did the job - if anything it is now higher at the back than the front
              NO WORRIES!
              Rusty

Comment

Hi Chris

I'll have the springs for £30, please email me or phone on 01273 487585 and we'll make a plan

Neill

Comment

Working...
                X