Towbars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towbars

I now have a trade account for witter towbars, only one listed is 4 runner 4wd 1990/1996
    Witter bar number TY87A
    RRP inc vat £146.29
    Price to forum members inc (mainland) delivery £98.00

Not trying to push those but do get hacked off at fat cats stitching the public.

Need one then mail me

Keith
    Last edited by hormygollop; 9 September 2003, 23:17.
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Originally posted by hormygollop
    I now have a trade account for witter towbars, only one listed is 4 runner 4wd 1990/1996
    Witter bar number TY87A
    RRP inc vat £146.29
    Price to forum members inc (mainland) delivery £98.00

Not trying to push those but do get hacked off at fat cats stiching the public.

Need one then mail me

Keith
    nice one keithnot many genuine people left y'know
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Good offer Keith. I'm keeping you on file for the future as I may go for the towbar option to carry cycles.
      Pete

In my opinion, Keiths offer should be made a sticky post.

Comment

Keith,
        I need one as a matter of urgency.I take it i have to get someone to fit it?
        Can i get in touch with you to order one please? phone number or something pls?

Thankyou.

Paul.
        French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

Alternatively you can get me on 07904 169376.Thanks.
          French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

tow bars

Hi Keith top offer, will the TY87A fit a 1994 3.0l SSR-G auto? My surf also
            has the wheel mounted on the back. Does that price include the electrics? If all of the above is so I would be very interested.

Comment

Originally posted by marticogo
              Hi Keith top offer, will the TY87A fit a 1994 3.0l SSR-G auto? My surf also
              has the wheel mounted on the back. Does that price include the electrics? If all of the above is so I would be very interested.
              he'll probably fit it for you as well only kidding, the electrics arent dear to buy anyway, its only a metre of wire & a socket
              [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
              [size=5][/size]
              [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

does this fit a 97 (R) (3rd gen) with spare underneath? if so how do i pay?
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Hi im new here, ive just purchased a surf on a 96 (N), 3.0 TD SSRG, ive got the spare wheel mounted on the back of the surf, will these towbars fit mine ok ??

any help would be great - thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Burti
                    Hi im new here, ive just purchased a surf on a 96 (N), 3.0 TD SSRG, ive got the spare wheel mounted on the back of the surf, will these towbars fit mine ok ??

any help would be great - thanks

Yours is a 3rd Gen (KZN185), so it won't fit. Look for one to suit a Landcruiser Colorado LWB 97- on as it uses the same chassis as the 3rd Gen (KZN185) Surf

e.g www.towsure.co.uk supply towbar # TY468e for the Toyota Landcruiser Colorado L.W.B 1997 onwards, Search the forums here, you'll find this question has popped up a few times and I'm sure there are a number of posts which will point you towards varios suppliers
                    Maurice
                    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
                      Yours is a 3rd Gen (KZN185), so it won't fit. Look for one to suit a Landcruiser Colorado LWB 97- on as it uses the same chassis as the 3rd Gen (KZN185) Surf

Thanks for that, after many disagreements with people who sell towbars, who didnt believe that the towbar for a Landcrusiser Colorado lwb would fit my surf ( and were not happy to sell it to me !!) i eventually got it fitted today with no problems at all.

why is it as soon as you mention the word import, people just dont want to help !!

oh well its sorted now, cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X