Cylinder Head for 1991 2.4TD LN130?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cylinder Head for 1991 2.4TD LN130?

Hi, does anyone have a Cylinder Head for 1991 2.4TD LN130? Just took mine apart and there's cracks all over it!

Thanks,

contact "stevo" or tony n..... click on link, top right of page.. cylinder heads...

carl.....
    gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

Somebody on here was selling an uprated one off a breaker for 300 pounds not so long ago but cant remember who. Your other option is to call the engine co Ltd as advertised at the top of the page. Chap called STEVO and he sells the uprated heads, brand new with all the bolts bits and bobs. Im sure most folks on here will recommend him highly. Dont even think about fitting one from a breaker or indeed from anyone unless its the uprated one and with papers to prove it. All of that makes your surf more saleable if you ever decide to sell. It also makes it as safe as can be against future cracking.

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

JOTTO has, heres his phone No 07740 337153 and I hope hes not mad at me for posting it but it was in public view on his breaking thread.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by CopperCircle
          Hi, does anyone have a Cylinder Head for 1991 2.4TD LN130? Just took mine apart and there's cracks all over it!

Thanks,
          try here http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/members_p...evo/index.html

or give Tonyn a shout here
          www.4x4toys.co.uk
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks,
            Try Jotto he has a head for sale and is the redesigned type .
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Hi there m8ty....Looks like a job of Stevo....check him out on the members
              contact list, also check out "heads" on the quick links for info

Good luck and hope its gets sorted out

poppy
              GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Cylinder head surf 2.4TD

Thanks,
                Hi mate contact me as i have a cylinder head for you if you still need one
                cheers bob 07861249001

Comment

I'm also looking for an upgraded head LN130 2.4 - Now fixed and on the road again. I'm selling it now.
                  Last edited by emc2jkd1; 16 May 2008, 07:03.

Comment

Same applies, try Stevo at the engine co Stockport, ad at top right of page. You could also try autoheadrecon of Inverness, just make sure they are supplying the head thats designated the 3L

Bogus
                    Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                    X