Clear All

• Wanted 3rd generation boot liner

Has any one any idea were I can get a decent boot liner for 3rd generation

4 Runner

Originally posted by 4 Runner
    Has any one any idea were I can get a decent boot liner for 3rd generation

4 Runner

I think Bob had some
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Did you find one - I'm interested too!!

Comment

Lost one on ebay today,just got out bid at the last min,but you will be able to get one here,

We have stock of the Toyota Hilux 4 runner surf 5 door 1995 on your price would be £47.50 + £5.00 p&p you can contact me on 01782 663070

regards

stacey

stacey@camelot-automotive.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by andy
          Lost one on ebay today,just got out bid at the last min,but you will be able to get one here,

We have stock of the Toyota Hilux 4 runner surf 5 door 1995 on your price would be £47.50 + £5.00 p&p you can contact me on 01782 663070

regards

stacey

stacey@camelot-automotive.co.uk
          That's a Stoke on Trent telephone number. So before people start adding P&P on let me know and we'll see delivery can be sorted out via the forum
          NO WORRIES!
          Rusty

Comment

We have just had our double dog cage fitted to our 3rd Gen so we no longer need our liner.

Not taking anything away from Andy.......and our liner is a little worn but very good.....how does £25 sound???

The other problem of course is that we live in Newport, South Wales.

If we don't get rid of the liner on this round of messages, no probs, we will just keep hold of it until another "surfy" needs it.

Cheers

Gary & Lisa
            1996 SSR-G 3.0TD
            1995 SSR-X 3.0TD Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Garymt
              We have just had our double dog cage fitted to our 3rd Gen so we no longer need our liner.

Not taking anything away from Andy.......and our liner is a little worn but very good.....how does £25 sound???

The other problem of course is that we live in Newport, South Wales.

If we don't get rid of the liner on this round of messages, no probs, we will just keep hold of it until another "surfy" needs it.

Cheers

Gary & Lisa
              Hi Gary if you still have the liner for £25 I will take it off your hands
              Best of all I live in Chepstow so no problem getting it

Cheers
              Conker
              [center] [/center]

Comment

Working...
              X