5zigen jasma fat stainless tail pipe for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5zigen jasma fat stainless tail pipe for sale

I have for sale a big fat stainless tail pipe which was removed from my 2.4 surf, i replaced it with a really cheap one because im hard up.

its in ok condition, a few scuffs on the end part from the usual surf shinanigans but its straight, not dints in the stainless part.
    the bit where the steel pipe meets the stainless body has some rust but its ok i think. I have it a good cleanout and removed most of the surface oxidation on the weld with a wire brush and it seems solid enough to me.

if someone can take it off my hands in exchange for a tescos food voucher or a nice meal out... macdonalds doesnt count... then contact me and make me an offer. ( Im tired of watching our cat and dog playing chase and jumping over it in my hallway like its an obstacle course)
    Honesty I don't really want much for it, if anything. I cant bear to chuck stuff in the skip when its still perfectly useful and in working condition.

cheers

Jayne

tel: 07770 437267 email: miss.moneypenny@ukgateway.net
    Last edited by Toyney; 23 August 2006, 17:54.
    she's no angel

exhaust

hi toyney
    what value food voucher are you looking for. will this fit a 93 3.0 ssrg. what will the cat and dog use when its gone
    cheers johnno
    15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

how mutch do you want for it if you still have it
      mine has totaly rusted out !!

Comment

exhaust

hi jayne
        have you any idea how much you want for the exhaust, what would the dog and cat play with if i buy it, would it fit a 1993 3.0 ssrg
        cheers johnno
        15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
          or a nice meal out... macdonalds doesnt count...
          Is this a cunning way to lure a wealthy petrolhead into a meal date?!

For a stainless exhaust, I'd get you a steak meal any day girl!

Seriously though, I'd be interested in this in exchange for something, but can probably only offer a pair of kinky boots - see :-

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Vixen-Footw...enameZL2QQtZkm

However, not sure these will get you out of the house, and might have the opposite effect. However, the wealthy petrolhead date might be guaranteed to be a success!
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

hi do you know if it would fit a 3.0?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
              Is this a cunning way to lure a wealthy petrolhead into a meal date?!

For a stainless exhaust, I'd get you a steak meal any day girl!

Seriously though, I'd be interested in this in exchange for something, but can probably only offer a pair of kinky boots - see :-

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Vixen-Footw...enameZL2QQtZkm

However, not sure these will get you out of the house, and might have the opposite effect. However, the wealthy petrolhead date might be guaranteed to be a success!
              hey those boots would match up lovely with the pvc clothes i make! ( and also sell on ebay)

sorry fellas the exhaust is now sold for the equivalent of a whole months tesco food shopping. I wont go hungry this month at least. still didnt get a date out of it though... feeling a bit disappointed on that front.
              she's no angel

Comment

do you still have this? and do you know will it fit KZN130?
                Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

Working...
                X