No announcement yet.

Some Interesting Stuff For Sale!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Interesting Stuff For Sale!!!!!!!

hi"yall, welcome to my garage sale, bought a 3rd gen so no longer need this stuff... 4 cooper discovery a/t 31x10.50r15lt 75%road 25%off road, still on 6 spoke alloys, 1 year old ,done about 3000 miles or less, the tyres are as new but the lacquer has failed on the alloys, still if you had the time to get them re done they look ace on a surf £180...... a set of full wrap around 3" stainless bullbars, these are a piece of heavy duty kit, makes your truck look like something out of mad max , made by 4x4 engineering, about 7 year old so there are marks and a few scratcthes but over all they look awesome when fitted comes with phoenix 8" off road spots and all fittings, if you pick em up i"ll put em on for you there and then£170....... bonnet guard/stone protector 1 year old, unmarked£30....... hard ABS sunvisor from 4x4 1 year old, unmarked£50...... rear spoiler with high level LED brake light, from 4x4, 1 year old scratches on top but cant be seen when fitted£50..... set of 4 wind deflectors (1 slightly broken)FREE....... 5 piece mat set out of 96 surf, excellent condition£20........... hard spare wheel cover (fits 2 gen spare only) stainless steel rim with carbon fibre look circle, from 4x4, 1 year old some marks and scratches but nothing serious £50........ gonna stick all this on ebay but thought you bunch of nutters might like first crack feel free to email deegz@deegz.freeserve.co.uk anytime
    Last edited by deegz; 4 April 2006, 15:46. Reason: Incorrect email address
    the b****y dogs have been at it again

ho hum, due to the extreme lack of interest i"ve decided to throw all this to the wolves on fleabay.....need the room in my garage, getting it in the ear from she who must be obeyed
    the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Originally posted by deegz
      ho hum, due to the extreme lack of interest i"ve decided to throw all this to the wolves on fleabay.....need the room in my garage, getting it in the ear from she who must be obeyed
      Woah there!! Didn't notice the ad the other day.....

I'm interested in the spoiler, and the bonnet guard......
      I'd also like the bullbars, but can't justify em at the mo!!

Got any pics etc of the bits n pieces?

Cheers
      Dave
      It just does, OK?

Comment

ebay listing. http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdeegzQQhtZ-1

Comment

Originally posted by andy
          Mmmm, no spoiler.....
          It just does, OK?

Comment

i wouldnt mind the wind deflectors mate , my drivers side is loose and rattles about with the window down , will they fit a 1995 model ??

Comment

Don't have a tow bar do ya ?
              Bunkle
              Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Any parts left???

After side steps and external sunvisor.
                Let me know if were unable to shift this stuff on ebay/etc.
                Thanks,
                mark

Comment

Working...
                X