A-bar for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-bar for sale

My a-bar is for sale. Wanted to offer it up on here first but will put it on good old ebay by the end of the week if no real intrest.
    Its in good nick, one dink underneath (not visible when on the truck), all brackets and bolts included and I shall also give it a good clean up.
    There's a pic of it on my truck in the members rigs section.
    Make me an offer!
    You aint seen me, right

[QUOTE=Matt the Cat]My a-bar is for sale. Wanted to offer it up on here first but will put it on good old ebay by the end of the week if no real intrest.
    Its in good nick, one dink underneath (not visible when on the truck), all brackets and bolts included and I shall also give it a good clean up.
    Make me an offer![/QUOTE= Hi Matt, I live in Birmingham and wonder if you would P&P at my cost.So would offer £90.00 max to include P&P]

Comment

[QUOTE=matash]
      Originally posted by Matt the Cat
      My a-bar is for sale. Wanted to offer it up on here first but will put it on good old ebay by the end of the week if no real intrest.
      Make me an offer![/QUOTE= Hi Matt, I live in Birmingham and wonder if you would P&P at my cost.So would offer £90.00 max to include P&P]
      I've brought it in to work today to pack and weigh, so once I've done that I'll find a good place to ship it and if it works out ok price-wise, then it's yours mate. Will let you know....

Can I send it to your work address? If so I'll charge you £80 because the company I want to send it with don't deliver to home addresses (but I get a reduced rate with them). You can pay me via paypal or by cheque (paypals quicker though!)
      Cheers Matt
      Last edited by Matt the Cat; 24 March 2006, 12:18.
      You aint seen me, right

Comment

[QUOTE=Matt the Cat]

[QUOTE=Matt the Cat]
        Originally posted by matash
        I've brought it in to work today to pack and weigh, so once I've done that I'll find a good place to ship it and if it works out ok price-wise, then it's yours mate. Will let you know....

Can I send it to your work address? If so I'll charge you £80 because the company I want to send it with don't deliver to home addresses (but I get a reduced rate with them). You can pay me via paypal or by cheque (paypals quicker though!)
        Cheers Matt
        [QUOTE=Matt the Cat]HI Matt, I can pay cheque or paypal what ever suits you Matt if you let me have your E.mail address i'll paypal and the little extra they charge you I will pay if you let me know how much 2% or something ? You can deliver it to my girl friend work no problem which is a vets practice as I work from home (self employed) Thanx Matt

Comment

A Frame Bull Bar

Hi Matt,

Still new to this site and feeling my way.
          Did you recieve my last reply ?
          If you want to E.mail me my address is matt@lima.demon.co.uk

Cheers

Matt (matash)

Comment

Originally posted by matash
            Hi Matt,

Still new to this site and feeling my way.
            Did you recieve my last reply ?
            If you want to E.mail me my address is matt@lima.demon.co.uk

Cheers

Matt (matash)
            Cheers Matt, will email you tomorrow.
            You aint seen me, right

Comment

Working...
            X