No announcement yet.

Spotlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my experiance I have found that Toyota makes wiring looms with all wiring for all extras included in all models. However, depending on the spec of your perticular model, switches will be blocked off, and short connecting pieces can be missing. So usually if you were adding stuff, if you dig around you will find the wires/plugs and just need to add the switches/relays etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Wakesurfer
      That was unlucky Rob, why did the seller take 'em off? You must have 2 holes in the top of your A-bar. I'll keep an eye on the place I found my new ones (same fitment) and let you know if any turn up.
      I was told that the dealer removes them to get them through the SVA test.

They have to remove everything that is not part of the main body - this is why you will find all fittings generally loose - such as front bars, fogs, spare wheel, changers, roofracks etc....

Either that or its just a way for them to get a Sat Nav system out of us!

D

Comment

Cheers Darren

Originally posted by Wakesurfer
        Bosch Spotlights factory fit from a from a 96 surf for sale. They have a mounting bracket and plug straight in, ready to go. Looking for a tenner plus postage (a fiver?).
        Cheers, Darren.
        Spots recieved - Deal concluded, thanks to Darren for sending the spots before I had even posted the cheque (hope its arrived by now).
        Nice to see a trusting attitude between members of the forum, long may it continue.
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Working...
        X